Legatics is one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups. Our legal transaction management platform enables law firms and their clients to collaborate on and close deals in an interactive online environment, providing clarity, reducing risk and saving time.
Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, such as Allen & Overy, Hogan Lovells, Herbert Smith Freehills, Shearman & Sterling and King & Wood Mallesons. Legatics has been used globally on live transactions originating in more than 40 countries.
We are on a mission to transform the $600bn market for legal services worldwide and to work with our customers to bring the way they manage deals into the 21st century. We recently closed our Series A fundraise and we now need creative and empowered individuals to help us execute on our mission.
Whether you've experienced them or not, legal transactions are essential to economic progress. We make them fast and frictionless whilst ensuring that everyone involved in them loves their work. In order to make that a reality, we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive working environment that can empower our people to be creative, effective and innovative, to build a brand we are proud of.
We are building our marketing team, and looking for a Social Media and Content Executive to join the team to support us with creating and distributing content across multiple channels. You’ll also be asked to contribute to the overall content strategy, based on the research and reporting you conduct. Read more about why people work at Legatics.
What you would be doing
- Researching and creating content to be distributed on the company’s blog and social media accounts based on the content strategy and industry trends
- Ensuring content aligned with SEO best practices
- Creating and managing organic social media strategy across all company social media accounts with a view to increase audiences and engagement
- Work with our campaign exec to create content as needed for paid social
- Managing the day-to-day activity across social media accounts and recommending platforms to use
- Managing and creating the company’s YouTube channel
- Maintaining our internal content management system for Marketing, and help other teams to locate access most up-to-date versions of content we wish to share
- Writing regular newsletters to send to customers and reviewers
- Working with internal and external stakeholders like our PR consultant to maximise reach and engagement
- Working with Product, BD, and Engagement teams to identify and create content from their consumer data and drive opportunities
- Working with our designer to ensure content is produced in different formats to support distribution of key messages across multiple channels and mediums
- Identifying opportunities to partner with industry leaders and influencers
- Reviewing competitor activity
Who would you be working with?
Remy Maisel, Senior Content Marketing Manager - who you will be reporting into, alongside a welcoming, inclusive and committed team.
Team culture is really important to us. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth and who will bring new and exciting perspectives to Legatics. We are a friendly and passionate bunch with a wide range of interests. We love to socialise together too, holding regular team events.