Cado Security is looking for a front-end developer to help build our products. As one of our initial key hires you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and influence the direction of our fast growing company.
- Designing and building the front-end of our products that have a focus on digital forensics and cloud technologies.
- Writing code that is testable and extendable
- Working closely with backend developers, and other team members.
- We are an early stage, and fast-growing, company. That means the chance to impact the product direction and solve different problems each day
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with ReactJs
- Experience with most of our tech stack detailed below
- Experience building and shipping reliable software
- Where possible, we are keen to see examples of what you have accomplished before.
OUR TECH STACK:
- Secondary (a plus)
- Python, Flask & ElasticSearch on the back-end
- Docker and Bitbucket Pipelines for CI
- AWS and Azure Infrastructure
PAY AND BENEFITS:
- £45,000 to £80,000 base - Depending on experience (plus the amazing benefits below)
- Private health care
- Stock options for a fast growing company
- Working with an amazing team
We are building a software platform to re-invent how people respond to cyber-attacks. Come help us build it!
We are an early stage growing company with share options and competitive salary, backed by an industry leading company, and access to world class advisors. We can offer you a great mission, diverse work, and a super-friendly team. The office is based out of London Waterloo with flexible remote working. We will consider hiring UK wide/full remote for the right candidates.
RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK:
At this point in our company, we are unable to sponsor visas, so you must have the right to work in the UK.