Founded in London, KeyNest is a fast-growing network of shops where Airbnb hosts and Property Managers can securely store their keys so that their guests / new tenants/cleaners/contractors can pick them up whenever is convenient for them. We are a global partner of Airbnb and have checked-in more than 1,500,000 guests. KeyNest is present in over 10 countries and is now looking for a Business Development Associate to further develop our Australian operations.
Working closely alongside the Founders, you will be instrumental in shaping the day-to-day performance and contributing to the company strategy and development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-quality professional to join one of the fastest-growing PropTech start-ups.
With a genuine passion for high-quality work, attention to detail and professional delivery, you will be looking for a new and exciting challenge which allows you to use your experience to drive change and maintain the high standards of our organisation.
- Remotely based anywhere in Australia with occasional travel required (mainly to Sydney and Melbourne)
- Grow KeyNest’s network of Stores throughout Australia
- Pitch to prospects and manage the onboarding process
- Responsibility for overall performance and reliability of our network of partner Stores
- Raise the bar to create something truly ‘world class’ with an ethos of togetherness and shared ownership
- Day-to-day coordination, ensuring that all requests for new Stores are appropriately prioritised and dealt with efficiently and reliably
- Optimising company-wide processes to improve business performance and efficiency
- Building capabilities to deliver a fantastic customer experience at scale
- Earn our customers’ trust and their appreciation through outstanding service
Who we are looking for
- 1-2 years experience in business development or operations role
- Exceptionally well-organised
- Motivation and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to take on responsibilities
- Articulate and confident communication skills and a hands-on attitude
- Ability to think on your feet to resolve any given situation
- Readiness to muck in and able to adapt to our ever-changing environment
- Dedicated and motivated to exceed our customer’s expectations
- A keen sense of humour and broad shoulders
What we offer
- Crucial role in a well-funded, dynamic & fast-growing start-up shaking up the sharing economy
- Work very closely with our founders and senior team
- Work in a very entrepreneurial, friendly and collaborative team
- Experience a workplace that is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, team-oriented and fun. Can be remotely based anywhere in Australia
If you want to join the KeyNest team, please get in touch – we look forward to meeting you.