Deja is a venture-backed purpose-driven Direct to Consumer wellness brand offering natural products rooted in the ancient science of Ayurveda.
We are on a mission to modernise Ayurveda for a modern consumer, with natural wellness and beauty products that fit into your everyday. Ayurveda has been around for 5000 years – but we are bringing it up to date!
Deja is looking for an intern to help with marketing, sales and B2B partnerships.
You will get a very hands-on experience, exposure to different parts of the business, great general training in sales, marketing and partnerships, the opportunity to gain a lot of valuable early-stage startup experience working very closely with the founding team.
This role is a part-time internship that would require ~20-25 hours/week time commitment. The length of the internship is 3-4 months.
The role will be based in London (can be partly remote).
- Sales support
- Researching retailers and sales outlets (online and offline) to target to stock Deja products, and finding relevant contact details
- Keeping track of our communications and current status with different retailers in an organized internal system
- Helping put together sales and marketing materials for retailers/sales outlets
- Helping to manage stock orders and delivery etc
- B2B partnerships
- Researching B2B partners to target to stock Deja products (including yoga studios, coffee shops, hotels, spas, etc), and finding relevant contact details
- Keeping track of our communications and current status with B2B partners in an organized internal system
- Finding companies to sell Deja products to for their employees and helping to execute the partnership with relevant HR teams
- 3. Brand partnerships
- Researching brands that we should partner with on a brand level for marketing purposes
- Finding the relevant contact to liaise with
- Helping to come up with creative ideas for how partnerships could work
- Helping to plan and coordinate events with relevant partners
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Excellent written English
- Excellent communication skills, can write a great and clear email
- Highly organised
- Creative thinker; coming up with new ways to partner with companies and brands
- An understanding about brands, how they work and how they can collaborate in terms of brand parnerships
- A self-starter and quick learner
- A team player
- A passion for the wellness/alternative medicine space!
If this sounds like you please apply with CV and short intro.
Thanks for your interest!