We're on the hunt for a content producer to join the Second Nature marketing team! We're looking for someone who can bring the energy and has a passion for all things creative. You'll be tasked with creating world-class content, that engages our customers and drive growth across the business - creating high performing direct response ads across our paid social channels (mainly FB/IG/Tik Tok) in addition to premium branded content across other channels. Our ideal candidate would be able to interpret performance marketing data in a logical way and adopt a test and learn approach to content creation, or at least be willing to learn to do so. We think the right person, i.e. a fast learner with a passion for creative marketing, trumps experience, so as long as you know how to edit videos and basic graphics, we're very open to accepting those who might not have professional design experience, including those who are newly graduated!
- Work collaboratively with creative marketing manager, performance marketing, and organic social media associate to deliver on-brand videos ads to drive growth and brand awareness.
- Work with marketing managers to test and iterate different creative routes based on performance.
- Bring new and exciting creative ideas to the table and consistently challenge the marketing team to think differently about producing new content.
- Ideating, storyboarding, organising shoots, filming, editing for all video briefs.
- Photo shoots and edits where needed.
- Support with organic/spark ad tik tok video creation leaning on emerging trends, such as kitchen hacks and specific recipes (in accordance with the recipe team).
- Support with the rollout of our current rebrand through our paid social channels.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere pro and after effects
- Confident behind a camera - both film and photography.
- A keen and critical creative eye.
- Someone who brings energy and enthusiasm with a passion for all things marketing.
- An excellent communicator who welcomes creative feedback.
- Someone who can manage their own time and meet deadlines.
- A genuine social media + advertising enthusiast.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
Nice to haves
- Experience creating and editing direct response performance marketing ads.
- Experience working with smaller brands in a creative role.