Why Cado Security:
We are building a software platform to re-invent how people respond to cyber-attacks. Come help us build it!
We are an early stage fast-growing company with share options and a competitive salary. We can offer you a great mission, diverse work, and a super-friendly team.
Cado Security is looking for a full time software engineer to help build our products. As one of our initial key hires you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and influence the direction of our fast growing company. This role isn't just about knocking out code - we want to hear your ideas too.
What you'll do:
You will work primarily on our big data pipelines and REST APIs. You will create workflows and services that ingest, process, and export data to detect malicious activity on systems. You will use and learn a wide variety of tools and systems, including: Python, ElasticSearch and Cloud Services.
We are an early stage, and fast-growing, company. That means the chance to impact the product direction and solve different technical problems each day
A qualified candidate has:
- Experience building and shipping reliable software
We don't require programming language or cyber-security industry specific experience.
Pay and Benefits:
– Private health care
– Stock options for a fast growing company
- Working with an amazing team
- The office is based out of London Waterloo and Bristol with flexible remote working.
- We will consider hiring UK wide/full remote for the right candidates.
Right to work in the UK:
- At this point in our company, we are unable to sponsor visas, so you must have the right to work in the UK.