Who we are...
An opportunity has arisen to join a growing entrepreneurial and digital business. BorrowMyDoggy is one of the UK’s fastest growing online dog communities, enabling dog owners to connect with friendly locals who can help take care of their dogs.
What we are looking for…
We’re looking for an engagement and retention focused marketing expert to help us drive the business forward.
You will develop the CRM channel and customer journeys. You will be data-driven and highly focused on conversion and renewal rates. Your primary focus will be to engage with customers, dive into CRM and manage the customer life cycle and touchpoints.
You will also work with other team members to develop digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, plus align with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales & Operations).
Continually identifying areas for improvement, you'll be a key force in ensuring that customer experience is positive and continually results in subscriptions and renewals.
You'll need to be enthusiastic and motivated, with good communication skills across a variety of mediums. You will also need previous experience in a similar retention or engagement based role for an online business.
If you have a love of dogs and want to market a truly innovative and exciting proposition, then look no further, apply today with a full CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be pawsome in this role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a CRM capacity from a subscription led business
- Data savvy, with the ability to interpret data and trends, and use key metrics to analyse and segment customers based on their behaviours to highlight areas of improvement
- Strong technical expertise with various CRM tools and software’s (ESP, push notifications, etc.)
- Ability to design and build HTML emails
- Experience writing and developing surveys to explore user opinions
- Understanding of marketplaces beneficial
- Good written and spoken English
- Competitive salary & options
- Package negotiable based on experience
- A great holiday policy
- Private healthcare
** No agencies please **