Full Time - £20,000 - £25,000 base + OTE (Generous Commission + Stock Options)
Property Deals Insight is one of the fastest-growing PropTech companies in the UK, aimed at helping customers and businesses make better and more informed property investment decisions. We provide comprehensive, in-depth data on 27 million+ UK homes helping investors, estate agents and real estate service providers, analyse and package their property investments in a few clicks.
Property Deals Insight has established itself with over 2000+ customers and continues to grow its user base.
Property Deals Insight is now part of the SCV Portfolio and having already wrapped that deal up, the largest PropTech scale-up program in the world and their REACH UK program are helping with exponential growth and providing guidance and direction to acquire a major share of the UK market.
We are now looking for a Business Development and Operations executive to join the Property Deals Insight team with a view to help and handle all the sales activities for the company targeting both B2C and B2B sales and partnerships for the business.
- As a Business Development Specialist your focus will be to make sales and partnerships.
- Your target customers would be anyone related to the property sales life cycle. e.g. Estate Agents, Property Investors, Sourcing companies, PropTech Portals, Surveyors etc...
- You will have direct interaction with incoming leads and you will speak to directors about our offering and explain why it is a great fit for their business.
- Once someone is interested you will guide them through each step of the process.
- Outside of sales, you will have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the business.
- You will provide solutions to problems and issues that we, or you, identify.
This role provides you with an excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business and be part of the success story and leadership team.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Property Knowledge/Experience
- Effective Communicator
- Confident talking to clients on the phone/zoom
- Strong Collaboration Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritise workload
What we offer:
- A competitive salary dependent on your level of experience
- 25 days of holidays (excluding Bank holidays), with an extra holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Generous Shares Options in a rapidly growing business
- Generous Commission for all sales with no upper limit
- Work phone
- Dynamic, friendly and passionate working environment
The role is for candidates who are confident in their ability and those who believe they can engage and successfully sell our offerings to both B2B and B2C customers and hence be able to earn handsome commissions with no upper limits.