Technical Requirments, Experience and Professional Qualifications
- We are looking for recent graduates to join our fast growing, innovative and global team.
- Training for additional Microsoft certifications is offered.
- Dot Net Core experience is a must.
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create clean, scalable software solutions that meet solution requirements.
- Collaborating with internal team to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- The candidate should also have the capacity to use SQL with ease. Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging. A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound and the candidate should remain abreast of the latest coding and technological changes.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
The role is fully remote but UK team meets in London Bridge coworking space on biweekly Fridays.
Please apply with your CV bellow to be considered.