Department: Digital Product
Location: London, Kings Cross
Reporting into: CPO
Purpose of the Job:
As a talented UI Designer, your opportunity is to delight consumers on our flagship website Pastaevangelists.com and bring our customer experiences to life, right from their very first interactions with us.
We are trying to build the world’s best Pasta subscription experience and help new customers get started quickly, confidently with zero hassle and ensure existing customers are delighted at every interaction.
We make it easy to enjoy fresh, authentic pasta at home. You will care deeply about consumer experience and contribute to building digital products that people love to use again and again and that positively influence KPIs of the business.
Who you are:
- You have got solid experience (3-5 years) as a designer, in a growth start up environment, with a strong portfolio of work.
- You are someone who acts autonomously and wants to define your path to success –
- You will be able to define what great is, explain your process and demonstrate how it solves customer problems, and be able to get your team brought in to your ideas
- A proven track record of being able to deliver highly ambitious products. You will be ready to show what these are, and how you made it happen.
- You know how to test and measure the effectiveness of your designs
- You have solid experience in everything from ideation through to finished designs
- You are collaborative and can work with the team to problem solve and rapidly iterate designs
- You feel comfortable picking up new, relevant design tools, and use data to prioritise what you work on.
- You can give and receive feedback constructively, and you are always keen to learn.
The role will be office based in London 3 days per week and allow for 2 days to work from home.
What you'll do at Pasta Evangelists:
- You will get to know our customers and their problems, build empathy, and a deep understanding of their needs.
- You will discover, design and deliver simple, beautifully crafted, intuitive experiences that delight customers.
- Define your path to success – we are looking for someone who acts autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with the team to create a vision of your own, inspire and bring get stakeholders and the wide team aligned to our mission.
- You will monitor the impact that your work has for our customers and the business KPIs.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary to attract best talent
- This is a new and key role in the business. You will be one of the first hires in the new product team, where you can help shape the future of the direct to consumer experience.
- Join a dynamic, fast-moving & diverse team
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ‘il bel paese’
- Free Pasta Evangelists products
- Italian lessons
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Who we are:
At Pasta Evangelists, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant quality across the UK. In this market where pasta is worth £3.8bn, we are the only company disrupting it.
Our mission is clear: We are going to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta.
And whilst we are a digitally-native DTC brand, through www.pastaevangelists.com, we are also the largest pasta brand in the UK on Deliveroo and the only pasta brand in Harrods where we have our amazing restaurant and concession. Our products are also sold in other channels such as Ocado, Amazon, Zapp, Weezy.
Pasta Evangelists is one of the fastest-growing food tech companies in the UK, having increased revenues by 30x in the past 3 years. Given our ambitions, we are looking for exceptional professionals to lead our business through its next growth chapter.
Don’t miss this opportunity and apply now!