QuantSpark is a data science and analytics consultancy based in London. Our mission is to create strategic value for our clients. We deeply care about the commercial impact of our work and this entrepreneurial approach informs everything we do.
We go beyond the remit of traditional strategy consultancies by blending advanced data analytics and software engineering capabilities to build analytical tools that deliver long-lasting value – the tools and solutions we create become embedded in our clients’ daily operations. Our ever-growing client base consists of FTSE 100 retailers, prestigious Private Equity houses, governments, and global tech companies.
Yes, the work is hugely impactful and engaging, but it’s our talented team that is our greatest asset; we take pride in providing a collaborative environment where everyone is encouraged and supported to grow their career.
You’ll be joining at a hugely exciting time, with plenty of opportunities to be involved in shaping the direction of our fast-scaling organisation.
What we're looking for...
- Python web development (Flask/Django, Gunicorn and ORM)\
- Database and caching technologies (e.g., PostgreSQL/MySQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Unit testing, TDD • Linux / Bash
- Code management (Git, Bitbucket)
The following skills are certainly not required but would be beneficial:
- A keen eye for good user interface design and user experience
- Experience of designing a web app architecture
- Experience with Python packages used for data science (familiarity with Pandas, Numpy, Scikit, Tensorflow)
- Knowledge of containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
What's in it for you?
- £35,000- £55,000 per annum (based on experience).
- £6000 per annum to spend on L&D as you see fit
- A thriving scale-up environment with a friendly, supportive, and transparent culture.
- Huge monthly training & conference budget to help you upskill and develop your career.
- Flexible hours between 10am - 5pm and hybrid working; work from home or our London office.
- Option to work from abroad for up to one month each year.
- Top-tier private healthcare.
- Numerous, perks, discounts, and rewards.
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension contribution scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Opportunity to work on social impact & pro bono strategy projects.
- Optional monthly socials, dinners, and fun nights out.
- A fully stocked supply of breakfast, fruit, and refreshments for the days when you are in the office.
What the team say
Joining a new company can be equal parts daunting and exciting, it can be hard to tell if a company will be right for you. To give you a feel of what it's like to work at QuantSpark, here are some snippets of recent feedback from our team members:
- “QuantSpark hasn't just met my expectations, it's far exceeded them. I feel good about getting up to start my days, finding out what other people are up to, and carrying on with my own work. I feel like everyone is pulling together, in the same direction, to make the company progress.”
- "QuantSpark has a great culture where team members are fully empowered to lead the way in their roles. I believe this type of environment allows employees to learn new skills and quickly begin to thrive.”
- “Diversity of thought is genuinely valued in a way you don't often see in the workplace. There is a culture of trust and a flat hierarchy that allows our team to leverage the benefits of diversity beyond slogans and statistics and become a high-performing team.”
QuantSpark is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, or disability.