Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there. We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world. In 2021 Nutmeg became a J.P.Morgan company offering investments and digital wealth management services to consumers, complementing Chase’s digital bank in the UK.
Since being founded we've:
- Grown to 180+ employees
- Launched 4 amazing products including JISA and Lifetime ISA
- Won multiple awards including Best Online Stocks & Shares ISA Provider for the fifth year in a row!
We hit the 180,000 investor milestone in 2021 and now manage over £4 billion AUM.
*We offer flexible working*
Job in a nutshell:
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who can use their technical expertise and knowledge of process modelling to help us manage change across the business. The Business Analyst will be responsible for scoping complex initiatives, producing appropriate documentation and defining business requirements.
The Business Analyst will need to work with and manage stakeholders across the business and make judgement calls on what level of documentation/analysis is appropriate for a given project. Some projects will require less intervention from a Business Analyst than others.
Success will be measured by reduced bugs, increased efficiency, reduced re-work in projects and improvements to controls, as well as the overall quality of analysis produced.
- Complete in-depth analysis across a variety of complex projects, outlining problems and exploring available solutions, considering the business case behind each.
- Design and/or document critical processes in all areas of the business, in line with our existing standards, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Add the necessary documentation to user stories in Jira, and specify required test cases, as well as edge cases.
- Support implementation and testing, including operational setup and training where required.
- Run workshops as required to ensure alignment and flush out important details.
- Undertake gap analysis between business requirements and current capabilities, identifying variances and potential solutions.
- Use the appropriate level of documentation for the complexity of the job. As a growing business, Nutmeg’s documentation and processes are evolving and we are looking for someone to help develop them.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/numerical discipline.
- Significant business analysis experience with a substantial amount gained within Financial Services, preferably within wealth or asset management.
- Knowledge of process modelling using various methods and tools (UML, BPMN, Workflows).
- Experience in development of Stories, Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria.
- Expert in facilitation and communication, as well as attention to detail, to ensure analysis is thorough and accurate.
- Proven ability to document and clarify requirements, specifications, processes and recommend solutions.
- Track record of successful delivery of complex projects (including working knowledge of Scrum).