This is a hybrid position. The location is restricted to London.
Pointr is a global leader in indoor location technology. Our mission is to deliver reliable, scalable, and intuitive location experiences to connect people with buildings. We are revolutionizing smart spaces and our Deep Location platform is the best-proven solution out there today. Our customers and partners in 27 countries across 3,000+ buildings (including 10+ Fortune 100) already validated the performance of our technology.
We are a no-ego team with kind hearts, brilliant minds, and a strong passion for success. We operate in 4 countries and have colleagues all around the world. Our colleagues are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together as one global team to achieve our vision to enable a future where every building is intelligent.
We attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity will make us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our customers and partners. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths, and are empowered to be the best they can be.
We are looking for an energetic HR Manager to join our management team to continue developing and supporting our people and transforming our growing global technology start-up into its next stage and building it into a renowned great place to work. The role is ideal for a strategic and hands-on, self-starter with experience in multiple Human Resources areas including training, Compensation & Benefits, and Leadership &Development.
What you will do:
- Build strong relationships with all line managers providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Identify business needs and strategically (and pragmatically) build HR processes to support these needs as well as implement them across the organization.
- Work closely with executive management and the team to continuously improve existing HR processes such as onboarding and performance management.
- Build a training scheme within the company working closely across departments. Conduct training needs analysis, build curriculum and ensure all employees have completed necessary training (technical, functional, leadership, etc)
- Staff engagement: come up with ideas to boost morale, help retention and increase engagement, and put them into action
- Be a point of contact for circa 80 employees around the world for their people questions
- Bring insight on employer branding practices applicable to a fast-growing global technology start-up
- Learning and Development – from identification of training needs to learning delivery
- Monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
The ideal candidate should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, business, social sciences, or engineering. (A master’s degree in related areas would be a plus)
- International experience is very important for this role: working in a multicultural, tech, and/or start-up environment with different cultures and in different time zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Personable and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Ability and willingness to operate both strategically and operationally
- Highly computer literate with knowledge of HR systems (Payfit, Gusto)
- Prioritization and project management skills
- An awareness and understanding of HR best practice
- Strong sense of responsibility and personal accountability
- Self-starter (run at your pace without being told each day)
- General knowledge of labor law in the UK (US, UAE, and Turkey would be an asset)
- An exciting position in a fast-growing global tech startup
- Friendly, helpful, and smart team
- Hybrid working opportunity with a cozy office in Soho, London
- International environment and inclusive culture
- Competitive base salary & potential for equity
- Flexibility to set your own schedule and agenda
- Annual company trips