Brand Content Executive
Two thirds of the population wear spectacles. Half wear them every day. But the optical industry hasn’t changed in three centuries, products have become tired, and standards have become poor. Now we’re looking to change the spectacles industry for the better.
The most important characteristic is an alignment to our core values. You will be the type of person that always looks to improve things by finding a way that is simpler or simply better (Pioneer). You will be someone that takes pride in their work, always doing it properly even when you’re exhausted (Proud). And you will do all of this without ego, staying humble, accessible and empathetic (For All).
- Day to day management of Cubitts social media channels - planning and scheduling content, plus concepting and creating new content (particularly video) to deeply engage our followers
- Copywriting across marketing channels - focusing on written editorial (Cubitts journal, emails and social media)
- In house video content production - filming and editing videos that can be used on social media, our website and beyond
- Responsible for launching and running the Cubitts podcast - finding guests and managing the editing and uploading process
Who you are
- Proactive and energetic, someone who loves working at a fast pace
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A curious outlook and interest in the creative arts
- Experience creating and editing short, content films
- Deep understanding of social platforms, and experience using photoshop and canva
- Aligned to our core values; Proud, Pioneering and For All.
Some nice things you’ll get
- Complementary spectacles
- Bespoke holiday allowance
- Personalised training and development with exclusive access to the YCN platform
- Yoga classes and lots of company socials
- High performance: Create best in class content (written and film) for Cubitts owned channels
- Pioneering innovation: Launch Cubitts podcast, delivering a reach of 100,000 potential customers
Contract: Full Time, 40 hours. Brewery Road HQ. Salary: £25K