Candidates we want:
- ‘Hungry’ and a self-starter: You might not have all the answers but have a solid marketing foundation, know how to Google and are up for a challenge. You are pumped to create, own and implement your demand generation strategy that grows our user base for a new product.
- Creative and self-motivated: Construction tech marketing is pretty dull and ripe for a shake-up. You don’t need to know about the industry, but we do expect you to move fast and not be afraid to break things.
- Willing to wear multiple hats and hands on: While we are a VC backed start-up with some great investors, we aren’t a big brand, yet. This is an opportunity to get stuck in at a high growth start-up.
Candidates we do not want
- Afraid of a challenge and think some light touch SEO and generic marketing campaigns will do.
- Fully remote, part-time or unable to come into the office at least 3 days a week. Because of where we are at as a business, we need key team members in person 3 days a week to strategise, implement and iterate faster.
- Believe a white paper or a long blog article is the right solution or think PPC will solve all growth.
Still reading? Great, responsibilities include:
- Identifying and implementing creative ideas for growth to reach target audiences that accelerate product adoption.
- Defining and implementing outbound strategy.
- Owning the end-to-end process for marketing campaigns. Hubspot experience a must.
- Managing the budget for lead generation, ensuring activity returns on investment.
- Monitoring free subscriptions, supporting campaigns working with the sales team to improve conversion rates to paid subscriptions.
- Reporting on lead generation performance, pulling out key trends and insights.
- Enhancing dashboards to report on channel performance, marketing funnels -
MQL:SQL:Opportunity:MRR, and overall marketing KPIs.
You will also be happy to support:-
- the development propositions and messaging for target personas.
- creating target audience facing collateral including case studies and testimonials.
The Design District, London (3 days in office minimum)
- Flexible working with 3 days in the office.
- Excellent office location in vibrant area
- Pension scheme
£50-70k. Dependent on experience.
Well what about SymTerra?
SymTerra’s mission is to be the construction site communication platform of choice, allowing teams to easily communicate across the supply chain.
We are VC backed and have some of the largest global contractors and water companies using
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team leading on construction tech with significant internal potentially.
Find out more at: www.symterra.com