Log my Care is one of the fastest-growing Care Software start-ups in the UK, having quadrupled its customer base since the pandemic began. Our mission is to digitise the social care sector (care homes and home care agencies) and help hundreds of thousands of carers to provide a better quality of care to the UK’s most vulnerable people. The sector is over 60% analogue and paper-based, losing out on the many benefits technology can bring and we’re passionate about changing that with our awesome mobile App and Web-based tools that make delivering care far, far easier for hard-working carers.
We’re now looking to expand our marketing department by bringing someone onboard to take the lead with our growth marketing strategy and experiments.
You and the role
You’re all about experimenting to figure out what makes customers tick. As an experienced marketer, your strategic and creative mind will focus on what tactics we can employ to grow Log my Care’s customer base across the UK. You’ll work across the product, marketing, and sales teams to run tests and experiments across acquisition, retention, and monetization growth models. Most importantly, you’ll help set LMC up for success as we work towards becoming the number one care software provider in the country.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading and managing the development of the growth marketing strategies for the acquisition, retention, and monetisation of LMC customers while ensuring all initiatives have clear goals that ladder up to the overall business plan and strategy.
- Building a strong results-focused test & learn programme, working with the Marketing team and channel owners to execute.
- Monitor and report performance against the business plan, understanding and sharing the root causes of either underperformance or overperformance, and putting actions in place where necessary.
- Working with the marketing channel owners to ideate, scope, and deliver scalable programs to boost LMC customer acquisition, drive customer loyalty, retention & and reduce churn.
- Spot new marketing opportunities, work them up into experiments or projects, and driving execution through cross-functional squads.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to ensure that all growth marketing assets drive a consistent brand experience across the marketing mix.
- Clearly understand the LMC customer acquisition funnel. Work with the Head of Marketing to develop an attribution model, using insights to constantly improve effectiveness & ROI.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager to develop a solid understanding of our multiple customer segments and missions. On the back of this, consider the implications on your strategy.
- At least 3+ years of experience in either consultancy, strategy, or marketing roles, including:
- Showing a strong track record of problem-solving and business results in a variety of contexts
- Growth marketing, digital or other fast-paced business in a marketing role
- In-depth understanding of the different marketing channels and a clear view of which channels to use to activate marketing activity that supports business objectives
- Knowledge of paid search and social strategies using platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Ability to spin MANY plates
- Start-up attitude - you're comfortable in a rapidly changing environment where the answer is not always clear, working with the resources at hand and delivering high-quality work.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent organisational and decision-making skills with minimal direction, and high attention to detail.
- A digital native yourself, excited by tech and even more excited to work in a start-up that’s doing social good.
- A sense of humor and a general drive to get things done!
What we bring to the table
We offer exceptional benefits and invest massively in our team's happiness, wellbeing, and growth.
- ✨ Compensation – a salary between £45-50k with the possibility of equity (depending on experience)
- 🙌 Become part of a close-knit team - we’re a small team who make an incredible impact (have a look at our Google reviews if you need convincing…)
- 👵🏻 Pension Scheme - 3% pension contribution as soon as you start
- 🌱 L&D budget - growth is key. You’ll get a budget to go towards books, courses, conferences, workshops, or coaching of your choice.
- 🏝 Flexible working options - we know that everyone has a life beyond work. So, we’re happy to talk about shifting start times to reduced hours. Whatever helps you to bring your best self to the table.
- 🏡 Hybrid working - we have a mixed model of office and home working. You can WFH at least 2 days a week. For up to 4 weeks per year, you can also choose to be fully away from the office.
- 🌴 Base holiday - 25 days (+ bank holidays) and one extra day for every work anniversary
- 👩⚕️ Private Health Insurance – AXA health insurance is covered by us.
- 💃🏻 Regular company socials – we have a social on the last Friday of each month. From indoor climbing to bowling, we’ve done it all.
- 🚲 Company cycle to work scheme - big discounts and spread the cost of a new bike.
- 💻 See the impact digital health technology can have on the lives of thousands of people
- ☕ Good coffee in our bright and airy loft office – what's not to like?