Log my Care is one of the fastest-growing Care Software start-ups in the UK, having quadrupled its customer base since the pandemic began. Our mission is to digitise the social care sector (care homes and home care agencies) and help hundreds of thousands of carers to provide a better quality of care to the UK’s most vulnerable people. The sector is over 60% analogue and paper-based, losing out on the many benefits technology can bring and we’re passionate about changing that with our awesome mobile App and Web-based tools that make delivering care far, far easier for hard-working carers.
We’re now looking to expand our marketing department by bringing someone onboard to make the entire revenue-generating side of the business more effective at what they do.
You and the role
You’re laser focussed, detail-obsessed, and love nothing more than to set up processes that really work. By leading RevOps, you’ll understand what’s going on at each stage of the sales funnel, streamline the marketing tech stack and fill customer services in with the latest insights.
Your main missions will be: 1) to support the full revenue funnel, ensuring that marketing, sales, and customer success have the correct insights and support to increase revenue and hit objectives, and 2) to maintain and connect the technology stacks of each team to ensure that data/insights are shared in the most useful way possible. You’ll remove barriers between teams and unite the commercial focus of the business. By starting this journey of improvement, you'll help us to reach a point where we can rely on data-based decisions as our data is robust, meaningful, and customer-centric.
You’ve also read this article and infographic before applying:
- Rev Ops article: https://www.cognism.com/what-is-revenue-operations
- Rev Ops infographic: https://www.cognism.com/hs-fs/hubfs/revenue-operations-infographic.png?width=1650&name=revenue-operations-infographic.png&hsLang=en
What you’ll be up to
- Manage our data processes: You will be the go-to person for all things related to data. You’ll provide insights and recommendations to the marketing, sales, and customer service teams to make sure we are optimising our funnel. Be the owner and keeper of our commercial customer data ensuring its integrity and usefulness.
- Enablement: remove obstacles that stop sales, marketing, and customer success teams from interacting with customers and generating revenue.
- Relationship-building: You will foster and maintain fabulous relationships with the marketing, sales, and customer service teams, ensuring that they know your value & take your call as a trusted professional.
- Manage our tech stack: procuring, implementing, and maintaining the software across all revenue-generating departments This includes tools such as Intercom, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, our CRM & Mixpanel.
- Insights and analytics - producing short and long-term reports drawn from a wide range of data sources, with a view to enhancing workflows and cross-departmental engagement. (e.g. budgets/forecasting, monthly and quarterly reporting, campaign tracking, and ongoing reporting).
- Manage ongoing operational needs: assessing company policies and business processes, with a view to updating procedures and improving performance.
- Supporting leadership: Create new and insightful and actionable reports that enable us to make business decisions.
- Compliance and regulation - ensuring that every new workflow or system meets a company, and industry-standard,
The kind of person you are
- 4+ years’ experience, preferably in the SaaS/technology industry in a Business Operations, Marketing Operations, or Sales Operations role.
- Ability to translate strategy into actionable projects to improve efficiency.
- You’re looking for autonomy and love the idea of managing multiple projects in one go.
- Understanding of SaaS revenue, sales cycles, and the typical software that makes up the marketing stack.
- You have a head for figures, are analytical, and drive forward with metrics and data.
- Capable of delivering and determining metrics, data analysis, and if needed, statistical analysis. You are comfortable with conversation around typical SaaS metrics.
- Start-up attitude - you're comfortable in a rapidly changing environment where the answer is not always clear, working with the resources at hand and delivering high-quality work.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent organisational and problem solving/ decision-making skills with minimal direction, high attention to detail.
- A digital native yourself, excited by tech and even more excited to work in a start-up that’s doing social good.
- A sense of humor and a general drive to get things done!
What we bring to the table
We offer exceptional benefits and invest massively in our team's happiness, well-being, and growth.
- ✨ Compensation – a salary between £40-50k with the possibility of equity (depending on experience)
- 🙌 Become part of a close-knit team - we’re a small team who make an incredible impact (have a look at our Google reviews if you need convincing…)
- 👵🏻 Pension Scheme - 3% pension contribution as soon as you start
- 🌱 L&D budget - growth is key. You’ll get £1k a year to go towards books, courses, conferences, workshops or coaching of your choice.
- 🏝 Flexible working options - we know that everyone has a life beyond work. So, we’re happy to talk about shifting start times to reduced hours. Whatever helps you to bring your best self to the table.
- 🏡 Hybrid working - we have a mixed model of office and home working. You can WFH at least 2 days a week. For up to 4 weeks per year, you can also choose to be fully away from the office.
- 🌴 Base holiday - 25 days (+ bank holidays) and one extra day for every work anniversary
- 👩⚕️ Private Health Insurance – AXA health insurance is covered by us.
- 💃🏻 Regular company socials – we have a social on the last Friday of each month. From indoor climbing to bowling, we’ve done it all.
- 🚲 Company cycle to work scheme - big discounts and spread the cost of a new bike.
- 💻 See the impact digital health technology can have on the lives of thousands of people
- ☕ Good coffee in our bright and airy loft office – what's not to like?