Enter into an ambitious, empowered and fulfilling day-to-day where you are advancing our understanding of what’s possible in healthcare.
The eRx team is a place where your work has the potential to impact quality of life across the globe; where you’re free to learn, upskill yourself and contribute your best in a supportive, stimulating environment.
Our mission is to build the interface between technology, the human body and healthcare organisations that will transform how we deliver healthcare and treat disease.
We’re a deep tech company, based in Cambridge, UK, with a fast-growing team driving the development and commercialisation of our novel disease management and hospital patient flow technologies that pave the way for personalised digital medicine.
As a group of interdisciplinary scientists, engineers and commercial people, we hold an inherent appreciation for the value created by diverse perspectives and we’re proud to be an enjoyable, open and respectful work environment for ALL, regardless of background or identity.
At eRx, we are committed to:
- Highest quality innovation; solving real problems with scientific rigor and evidence-based value
- Improving healthcare for everyone, everywhere through scalable technologies that remove barriers to access
- Thinking outside the box with a fresh, deep tech approach that drives creative solutions to complex problems
- Putting the human in health tech with patient-centric design built by people who care
We are a hybrid work environment offering a combination of in-office and remote working.
We are looking for a hybrid App Developer of all skill levels to write software that interfaces directly with patients, connects to custom medical devices and allows for the tracking of a wide diversity of health data. Your software will interact with both commercially available products and electronRx prototypes, both physical devices and cloud infrastructure. You will work alongside neuroscientists, physicians, machine learning developers and hardware engineers.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and passionate app developer to expand your experience and play a pivotal role in improving the lives of millions of patients across the globe.
- Integrating homemade C/C++ functions into our flutter applications
- Focusing on the performance speed of algorithms written to allow for live feedback
- Creating fluid and aesthetically pleasing Flutter widgets to display features simply
- Building interfaces to help the medical world benefit from our vision in digital therapeutics
- Working with a close knit team of front end developers, data scientists and engineers in an agile environment
- Ensuring consistency across platforms in our software
- Piecing together five years of research and development to create a dynamic and robust product
What You’ll Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field, ideally Physics, Mathematics or computer science.
- Evidence of mobile engineering ability. Ideally, with apps in production.
- Experience coding in ideally: Flutter/Dart and C/C++. Nice to have: Swift/Objective-C, Java.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable excellence in at least one of these areas; mobile user experience design, robust data architectures, connectivity with external devices (BLE, WiFi, etc.)
- Willingness to learn any gaps in your repertoire
- Experience writing automated tests
- Quality management systems experience
- Previous relationship with the digital health or medical tech industry.
- Takes user experience (UX) and accessibility into account when implementing functionality into applications.
What We Offer:
- An inclusive, progressive and supportive workplace which encourages you to be you and gives you room to grow; the opportunity to upskill yourself.
- An opportunity to work with some of the most talented experts from numerous different fields.
- Flexible hours in a hybrid workplace.
- Invaluable experience in building a company and a product from the ground up.
- A central Cambridge office with secure parking and bike storage.
- A feeling of fulfillment knowing that you are working to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
How We Approach Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity are at the very core of who we are. We’re working to improve healthcare for everyone, everywhere; shifting the paradigm from generalised to personalised medicine where every patient is treated as the unique individual they are, and we take the same approach to building out our team!