Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there. We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Since being founded in 2011 we've:
- Grown to 180+ employees
- Launched 4 amazing products including JISA and Lifetime ISA
- Won multiple awards including Best Online Stocks & Shares ISA Provider for the fifth year in a row!
We hit the 170,000 investor milestone in 2021 and now manage over £4 billion AUM.
Job in a nutshell:
As our Office Manager you will be responsible for organising all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of our office while making sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
Your role is to create and maintain a fun, pleasant & professional work environment. Your main responsibilities will include greeting visitors, keeping the kitchen clean & tidy, ordering office supplies, and providing general administrative support to the wider Nutmeg team.
To be a successful, you’ll need a “can do” positive attitude and have experience with a variety of office software tools (Office365) and be able to juggle a number of pressing projects at one time. This is a full-time office-based role.
- Responsible for the general upkeep of the office, ensuring everything is working properly and the office is kept neat and tidy at all times
- Daily meet & greet duties. Welcoming guests to the office
- Management of meeting rooms; making sure they are tidy and presentable, and the team adhere to scheduled booking times
- Helping to set up video conferencing equipment when needed
- Management of kitchen; keeping supplies well stocked and making sure it’s clean and tidy throughout the day
- Maintaining kitchen equipment including the coffee machine
- Liaising with suppliers, stationary, IT Support, Office building manager and alike
- Procurement of all office supplies, including but not limited to stationery, tea, coffee, snacks etc.
- Reviewing and confirming values of invoices submitted by service providers
- Manage all aspects of Health & Safety, working closely with the People team where necessary including but not limited to:
- Accident book
- Fire wardens
- First aid
- PAT testing
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to all teams, working alongside the Executive Assistant and People Coordinator:
- Arrange meeting spaces for large meetings
- Arranging breakfast/ lunches/drinks for Board meetings and other adhoc meetings
- Provide event administration and support the People Team with Nutmeg events such as team building and client events
- Working alongside the People Team to coordinate social activities for employees in the office
- Booking couriers, travel and taxis when requested
What we’re looking for:
- Hard worker who performs well under pressure while deliver to the tight deadlines
- “Can do” attitude and happy to roll up sleeves and lean in
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Articulate, friendly, professional and approachable
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-starter, reliable and discreet