Hormona is a data-driven healthtech startup on a mission to revolutionise women’s health. With a focus on hormonal health, we are launching a new offering helping women take control of their hormones, through an innovative end-to-end solution involving AI-driven health tracking & at home testing.
Hormona's small but ambitions team is building a solution for women to finally manage their hormones with confidence. We are now looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about female health and bringing products to the market that users love!
At Hormona you’ll work in a friendly, curious and international team, have flexible working opportunities and have a big impact on the future of the company & female health.
What you'll do 🚀
- Design deliveries throughout the entire design process - from discovery to research, wireframing, prototyping and visual design.
- Collaborate closely with our CPO and marketing team, stakeholders and tech team to define product vision
- Create solutions that delight the users of Hormona
- Help the marketing team with visual content for social media, landing pages, ads, website and more
- Continuously iterate the design based on user feedback and data
- Continue developing and maintain our design system
- Conduct user research & interviews using sketches, blueprints, and prototypes
- Present ideas and results
- Collaborate with developers, QA and other stakeholders throughout the whole design process
What we are looking for 🤓
- 3+ years of experience in building digital products that solve real problems
- You are highly skilled in creating flows, wireframes, prototypes, and hi-fidelity mockups using Figma
- Experience working with multiple platforms: Web, mobile, socials
- You have strong visual skills
- Your comfortable in doing user testing & interviews, synthesize the results and present them to stakeholders
- You're able to see the full picture as well as deep dive into smaller details
- Knowledge of accessibility and design systems best practices
- A passion for outstanding user experiences translating complex problems into simple, elegant design solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- You thrive in a culture where ownership and freedom is key
- Have an optimistic can-do attitude
Bonus skills 💫
- Experience in healthcare/medtech startup
- Early stage startup experience
- Experience in branding
- Passion for UX copy
Please attach a portfolio of elevated design concepts demonstrating your expertise within product design in your application.