Our Commercial Development team is seeking a Senior Sales Development Representative (f/m/d). This role will be instrumental in expanding our customer base in the UK market. Alongside having many development and progression opportunities, you'll also be part of a fun and dynamic team.
Your responsibilitiesIn your first year, you'll focus on developing a deep understanding of our product offering, and mastering different sales techniques. We then offer a range of different career pathways depending on your skills and interest. Here's a bit more on what you can expect:
- Conducting thorough market research to identify new potential customers.
- Building relationships with key contacts and learning about their needs and challenges.
- Pitching our solutions to CFOs and finance leaders to generate interest and secure product demos.
- Ensuring all customer data is recorded accurately, and working with others to continuously optimise commercial processes to improve conversion rates.
About you We think you’ll need the following experience and qualifications to succeed in the role:
- You successfully completed your bachelor studies
- You already have 6 months+ experience in sales, preferably in the Software as a Service (SaaS) or FinTech field (for example, as a sales representative, sales working student or intern)
- You are fluent in English (working proficiency)
In addition, here are the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- you bounce back quickly and independently from challenges, setbacks, or difficult situations.
- Charismatic communicator
- you observe and empathise with others, and tailor your interactions in a way that draws people to you.
- Growth oriented
- you are committed to developing yourself, and this drives you to work passionately, seek learning opportunities, receive feedback, and self-reflect.
- you can think on your feet, you're always prepared, and you come up with quick and innovative solutions to tasks.
- you are structured and organised in your thoughts, tasks, and how you work with others.
Our offerWe believe the greatest benefit we can offer you is the opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career - we are committed to helping you on that journey. Here's what else you can expect:
- A competitive compensation package including base salary, on-target earnings and uncapped commission
- A monthly development budget, personal mentorship and an external training session
- Unlimited access to our mental health and wellbeing offering, including 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- A great office culture in the heart of vibrant Berlin
- Regular team and company offsites with plenty of other opportunities to socialise
One of LinkedIn’s top 10 Startups*, Moss is a SaaS scaleup business and awarded FinTech of the year**. In less than three years we have built a passionate team of over 400 people, and we are just getting started on our mission to elevate the Finance backbone of the SME economy! We are building the complete spend stack: enabling decentralised spending for employees, transforming the day-to-day for whole finance teams and empowering finance leaders - to make Finance a critical competitive advantage for SMEs. We call this: flawless finance.
To date, Moss serves over 1,000+ customers in Germany, Netherlands and UK - with more to come soon. Moss has raised a total of €130 million in funding and is backed by leading tech investors including Valar Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Global Founders Capital, Cherry Ventures and A-Star.
As we are growing at such a fast pace, most of the facts you read today are already outdated tomorrow. Make sure to check out our company website and social media for the latest news.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive to do the same for our growing team. At Moss, we are committed to offer equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, or other class protected by applicable law.