Do you love the thrill of a deal or that burning sensation in your pocket from a new bonus? Do you like talking to people?
Look if the answer is ‘yes’ and definitely ‘yes’ then keep reading. We are a boutique marketplace marketing agency helping the world's best ideas and products seen by the right customers while making sure that every contributor directly benefits from the success of their work. What’s the point if not?
And when I say bonuses we mean BONUSES, it’s anywhere from 10% -25% depending on the deals and we don’t have a cap or any of that BS (yes we are a bit vulgar sometimes but only for emphasis).
Here we empower you to shape your own future. An opportunity to be part of a growing movement to create a new future for all our clients.
Now here are 8 signs that you will be perfect for this job!
- You have a genuine love for B2B sales.
- You have at least 12 months experience generating new businesses and clients at an ad or similar agency.
- You must have experience in an outbound role, being used to making outbound calls, emails and LinkedIn messages.
- You are comfortable managing client communications after onboarding.
- You love leveraging systems and automation to streamline sales funnels and processes.
- You are competent at prospecting, opening, nurturing and closing deals.
- You are a hard worker and want to be compensated for your hard work.
- You love working with a small but mighty team.
Do NOT apply if you:
- You don’t meet any of the criteria above
- Hate doing the entire sales process by yourself
- Don’t have any experience generating your own appointments or leads
- Your ego is more important than results
- You count the hours still end of day (end of day depends on results - oh no sorry, stop reading)
- Do not know how to problem-solve
- Not motivated to hit monthly targets
- Want to start your own business (why procrastinate?! start it now!)
Other benefits of joining us:
- Base salary of £30,000
- Uncapped Commission: 10-25% of revenue depending on the client type
- 90% remote
- £500 per year training allowance
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Fun-loving, ambitious and tight-knit team.
Here’s what your day to day will look like:
- Setting meetings and appointments with new prospects and potential clients
- Actively spotting new lead generation opportunities across different verticals
- Building close relationships with our technology and digital marketing teams
- Research and reach out to cold and warm prospects; calling, emailing and social-selling to generate qualified sales meetings;
- Managing the entire end to end sales process; lead generation, discovery and final pitch or close.
- Identifying and developing opportunities for lead generation partnerships.
- Receiving inbound leads and enquiries from partners; conducting discovery and qualification and closing.
- Professionally representing the company at events and trade shows to generate new leads (this includes virtual, local, regional, national, and international events)
- Pitching and presenting our offers, emphasising excellence with good energy levels.
- Use data, metrics and KPIs to identify how you can continuously iterate your performance to drive growth;
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow the business and help the company expand;
- Maintain accurate and precise customer contacts, activity, pipeline, and opportunity information using our sales CRM - GoHighLevel.