ecofleet was launched in September 2019 on a mission to reduce carbon emission and congestion in busy cities for future generations. We do this by utilising electric cargo bikes to deliver parcels. We want to be part of a dynamic movement where everyone supports each other to help the environment and encourage others to do their part. People are at the heart of our business; from our team on the bikes to the forward-thinking customers we serve and the communities we deliver within, everything we do is for the benefit of people and our planet.
We are seeking an energetic and experienced sales executive to join the sales team to support in the revenue growth and brand awareness of the organisation.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and ambitious start up company in an ever growing industry. You will be responsible for generating new business and also assisting in daily operations such as dispatching tasks to delivery riders. You will report directly to senior management and provide sales reports and updates.
- Develop a healthy pipeline through identifying, approaching, and building relationships with target customers and partners
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Control the full sales cycle, from prospecting to carrying out discovery calls and negotiating and closing deals
- Assist in the smooth onboarding of new clients and also look for opportunities to upsell to existing customers
- Organise and dispatch jobs to riders and drivers throughout the day. Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and providing support to riders.
- Embody ecofleet’s core values
- 1-3 years quota-carrying sales experience ideally in a start-up/scale up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling and experience interacting and building rapport with people at various levels of seniority
- Experienced in implementing effective cold outreach (call, email and LinkedIn).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of CRM systems such as Hubspot (desirable)
- Previous experience working in last-mile logistics or rapid delivery space (desirable)
- Long-term structured commission.
- Personal development scheme
- The opportunity to develop within our dynamic and fast growing company.
- Free company Gym Membership
ecofleet mindful delivery prides itself in having a diverse workforce. We believe in giving second chances and encourage people of colour, women, individuals with disability and members of LGBTQ community to apply.