Since 2018 Thriftify has been enabling leading charity retailers to sell their donations online, helping to grow the fashion revolution and generate funding for great causes. We're now working with over 98% of Ireland's charity retailers and are growing rapidly in the UK.
Our mission is big and the job ahead of us even bigger! As we continue expanding in the UK, and further afield, we're looking for somebody to join our team and help us achieve our mission of connecting charity shops with consumers who care.
As Thriftify's new e-Commerce Customer Success Manager you will join our core team and will be responsible for helping us to:
- Build deep levels of trust and engagement among Thriftify’s key partners. Pro-actively managing the end-to-end relationship with the customer, creating and leading the implementation of a shared ‘success roadmap’.
- Uncover/understand our charity partners e-commerce objectives & challenges, and will be responsible for the strategic planning for our partner's end-to-end eCommerce strategy.
- Measure and report performance of all partners e-commerce campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Maintain a full suite of reporting tools and use them to provide impactful analytics, drawing actionable insights.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise partner focus and performance based on these insights.
- Develop and maintain strategies that effectively grow client engagement and stock levels (one of our key areas of focus).
- Gathering learnings and client feedback, in order to guide product roadmap and improve/streamline processes. Scaling best practices that will achieve longer term success.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce or marketing, or a related field. 4+ years of experience in B2B or B2C customer success/service environments, preferably in a solution-sales / e-commerce environment.
- Strategic & consultative individual who is able to build trusted relationship, but also commercially-savvy with the aptitude to own the commercial relationship.
- Energetic and highly-motivated individual with a strong desire to work in a dynamic tech start-up environment.
- Experience working with retail or eCommerce customers using any of the following solutions highly desired: eCommerce; Conversion Rate Optimisation; Personalisation; Growth Management Platforms; A/B Testing; Web Analytics; Digital Marketing; Email Marketing; Marketing Automation or similar.
The biggest benefit of working with Thriftify is that you're joining a mission-driven start-up on a growth trajectory, meaning it is very rewarding. Other benefits of working with us include:
💸 Competitive Salary and Employee Share Options increasing over time. Salary range will be between €40-€50k depending on experience.
💚 Ownership. As the 5th member of our core team you’ll join a flat structured team, giving you full say in our decision-making and a stake in the company.
⏱ Flexible Working Hours. As long as you’re available for our main meetings, work whenever you like.
🏡 Choose between our Dublin or London offices or Work From Home and get a package of supports including a laptop & any furniture you need.
🏖 Holidays that work for you. Take time off whenever you need it and be sure you can always prioritise your wellbeing.
👗 Sustainable Fashion Bursary. Start your Thriftify journey with a shopping spree, on us.
♻️ Mission-Driven Work. Being on the thriftify team means being a part of something big.
🌈 Equal Opportunities Employer. As a member of Certified Proud, you can rest assured that you're joining a welcoming, safe and incredibly diverse team.