Super Themes is looking for a paid marketing intern to add to their small, but mighty family! The intern will support the Marketing Director with all communication efforts for the business, helping to continue to raise awareness and brand recognition for Superb Themes through a variety of tactics, included but not limited to outreach to influencers, advertising and partnership outreach. Key responsibilities are outlined below. This opportunity will be remote, but with all required sparing along the way.
Who You Are
- You are passionate, curious and eager to learn more about all things marketing
- You consider yourself proactive and a go-getter
- You are ego-less and can wear multiple hats
- You are focused on producing work that exceeds expectations
- You have very strong written and verbal communication skills
- This paid internship is ideal for students requiring an internship as a part of their studies, who are hungry to learn more about marketing
- Open to exploring a long-term internship (min 3 month) with the option to be hired on as a Marketing Manager.
- Build out influencer contact list, with focus on identifying influencers who are likely to be interested in Superb Themes.
- Media mailers: concept and develop creative, fun and on-brand media mailers for influencer outreach.
- Conduct research to find, present, and secure influencers to add to brand ambassador team for Superb Themes
- Provide suggested feedback/edits to existing influencer content recommendations
- As needed, assist marketing director with ad hoc communication tasks
- Work on reporting showcasing the impact of all marketing and communication efforts.
- Research social media trends that could align well with brand presence and tie to promotional strategy