Fixflo, what do we do?
Frills and all – While others are creating product categories to be leaders in, Fixflo is in fact a market leading SaaS platform fixing repairs and maintenance management for property professionals. We are a fast-growing, exciting, solution driven, creative, dynamic, fun-loving company. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in Fixflo becoming the leader in its field. Our company’s industry reputation is exemplary and we have over 40 integration partners in the Proptech space. As if that isn’t enough, all of our stunning Glassdoor reviews are real.
What’s the dream?
Our business plan is simple: we want every repair in the world to be reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 1,000,000 homes across the UK with further expansion into new UK and international markets planned.
Who are we?
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality, where standing out is fitting in. From our Heads of Fun to our fruit (and biscuit) filled kitchen, just a few of the ingredients that go into making Fixflo what it is!
Why do we want you?
We are a company that has got to where we are because of its people, the entrepreneurial, forward thinking and savvy individuals make our culture and product what it is, not too shabby, even if we do say so ourselves!
The values that under pin everything we do at Fixflo;
- WE ARE EMPATHETIC
- WE ARE GREATER TOGETHER
- WE ARE SOLUTION DRIVEN
- WE ARE FUN LOVING
You would make a great fit if:
- You’re driven and self-motivated - you want to excel at what you do!
- You thrive in a multitasking environment and can organise your time efficiently
- You believe in understanding, building value and solving problems
- You are a team player who works and engages with others to achieve results
- You are a strategic thinker and like to offer new ideas/solutions to improve things
- You are proactive, upbeat and have a ‘let’s get sh*t done’ attitude
What's it like working at Fixflo?
- We're a fun team of friendly, supportive and interesting people who work hard because we love what we do, but we also enjoy a good laugh
- Your ideas really do count and will make a visible contribution to our growing company
- Commitment to personal development - we want to help you grow!
- We are dog friendly - expect to see our Junior Canine Executives around the office, working hard or hardly working, you decide!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. No quirk is too quirky, we are authentic in everything we do, and progressive thinking is engrained in our actions, have a chat with our Head of People to understand our stance on being an equal opportunity employer!
A completely new role within Fixflo that will report to the Head of People. The successful individual will assist will all people-driven strategy along with other ad hoc duties. The role is entry-level and will give generalist exposure to the full employee life cycle.
Tasks will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Managing administration and coordination activities for;
o The wider Fixflo team; office management and socials included
o Fixflo’s HRIS; onboarding and offboarding employees
o Fixflo’s people policies
o Employee benefits package
- Administration of the recruitment process; working with hiring managers to write job descriptions, managing the ATS to ensure all candidates have the best experience when applying for a role at Fixflo
- Advocating and helping to build on the Fixflo values in order to strengthen the company identity to internal employees and external applicants
- Help the Head of People to implement people initiatives that benefit and drive engagement with the team to be a stand out employer
- Supporting team leaders with employee enquiries covering absence reporting, performance management, grievance & disciplinary investigations.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have a knack for articulating clearly and concisely, while also feeling comfortable speaking with key stakeholders
- You learn fast and can work autonomously. You can remove your own roadblocks, manage competing priorities and be decisive without having all the information
- You're energised by change, Fixflo is an exciting phase of its journey, we need someone who is passionate about making people happy
- CIPD Level 3 – working towards or looking to start
Who you are:
● Driven & Motivated. You are determined to succeed and are motivated by the success of customers, your team and the wider business.
● Entrepreneurial. You always seek to make things better and actively contribute to the culture, process and procedure of the team
● Positive. Your attitude and mindset are optimistic and you can take on curveballs and challenges in your stride.
● Humble. You lead with humility and empathy and respect and learn from the perspectives of others.
And what about benefits?
Other than working for an exciting growing company in London, we also offer;
- Competitive base salary
- 2 days paid volunteering leave
- The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
- Progression & competency frameworks to help you grow within your role & the business
- Gym pass
- Health insurance & Employer assistance programme
- Flexible working // Hybrid working
- First Thursday of the months socials, Friday drinks and lots of socials (think Graffiti workshops, cooking classes, boat/karaoke parties, Halloween quizzes)
- A fun work environment with great people