Unibuddy has experienced explosive growth since launching in 2017. We now work with 500 higher ed institutions in 35 countries worldwide. We’ve raised over $33M from top-tier investors, and we’re on course to achieve our ambitious goal of empowering 10 million students to make the right choices in their higher ed journey.
Here’s where you come in:
We are looking for the right leader to accelerate our revenue growth by achieving market share expansion targets for the EMEA, ANZ and APAC regions while increasing value and relevance by growing the proportion of our new sales revenue from Enterprise level selling and cross selling of new capabilities.
This role also leads our team for the UK where our strategy is to grow the value of existing customers via cross selling due to the existing high market share.
- Set targets and operational plan for a team of SDRs and a Team of AEs
- Oversee the execution of the GTM plan/playbook
- Hold yourself and team to high standards of performance
- Coach and develop your team to maximise their potential and to achieve current role goals and future career goals
- Work with team and customers to maximise value and navigate complex decision making processes
This might be for you if you have…
- A minimum of 3-5+ years as successful Sales Manager/Leader (Target attainment/over achievement)
- 7-10+ years total full cycle sales experience with a track record of success. Enterprise sales experience is a plus.
- Implemented or used value selling methodology (Force Management or other equivalent)
- Experienced growth from from Series A to C
- Track record of hiring and retaining a winning team.
- Experience in or selling to Higher Ed a strong preference (particularly in Admissions)
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
About our Team
Our Revenue team is characterised by the following traits:
- Ambition for excellence - high standards, accountability
- Coaching & Development orientation - are effective and take pride in developing people & teams (at work and outside of work)
- Growth mindset - flexibility/adaptability, openness to criticism, hungry to learn
- Resourceful - scrappy, entrepreneurial, problem solver, strategic thinking/visioning
- Resilient - calm under pressure
- Hungry - enthusiasm, engaged, commitment, courage
- Selfless - egoless, humble, team first, listening skills
Perks and Benefits
- Stock options.
- Highly flexible work culture. Hybrid (1-3 days in office p/w). Flexible hours.
- 25 days of annual leave plus 4 additional days for the Christmas and national holidays.
- Family friendly policy. Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Latest MacBook or PC. Monitor for your home is also provided.
- Home working setup provided.
- Private healthcare provided by Bupa.
- Mental health support provided by Spill.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & development budget of £800 per year.
Students are at the heart of what we do. Our mission is to empower students to make the right decisions throughout their higher education journey. We provide higher ed institutions with the right tools to enable students to connect with each other, share experiences that create a sense of belonging, and feel confident in making one of the most crucial decisions of their life.
We rock! It’s our people that make us successful. We’re a great bunch with a fantastic culture. But don’t take our word for it - we’re proud to be named as one of the best mid-sized companies to work for in the US, we are named as one of the top 100 workplaces for benefits, we’re Flexified and listed as one of the top three most flexible companies to work for in the UK.