GetAgent is the first port of call when looking to sell your home. Where buyers go to Rightmove, sellers go to GetAgent. Best known as the estate agent comparison site, we help 15,000 homeowners per month find the best estate agent.
With a friendly team based in inspiring offices at the heart of UK tech, in Old Street we are backed by some of the industry’s leading investors including Channel4 Ventures.
Together, we are transforming the experience of moving home.
Each day our system analyses every single property on the market in the UK. Using this data we can calculate how many properties each agent has listed, the percentage of asking price they achieve and how long it takes them to sell a property. This provides us with a unique ability to point Homeowners in the direction of the best estate agent for them.
This is where you come in! With over 7000 partnered agents, you will be our voice on the market; speaking with our top performing estate agencies across the UK to inform them of our products, services and ultimately, optimise their experience of the GetAgent platform.
Within this role you will have a focus on building partnerships with estate agencies, proactively reaching out to decision makers and encouraging their purchase of our highly effective marketing accelerator; exposing them to more potential Homesellers than before.
What You'll be doing
- Contacting estate agents, educating them on our performance metrics and the benefits the product offers them.
- Identifying and handling objections, answering any questions and articulating the benefits.
- You will be a trusted advisor to the estate agents ensuring they understand the process and benefits
- Providing assistance and troubleshooting on key accounts
- Contributing to the retention of our partnered agents
What we'll need from you
- Clear, articulate and confident telephone manner
- Sales or account management experience preferable but not essential
- Inquisitive nature with a desire to help others succeed
- An interest in the property market
What's in it for you
- Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary, we offer: Private Health Insurance, Company Pension and 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays!)
- Culture: Working in a fast-paced & growing team in our fantastic London offices
- Opportunity for growth: A clear progression structure mapped out for you
- Support: In-depth training, weekly mentorship meetings to discuss performance and development