OYL is a Health and Wellness company creating plant-based, functional products for people aiming to be the best version of themselves. . The first products we’re launching are Performance Coffees - amazing tasting, speciality grade Arabica beans blended with organic mushroom extract – aimed at athletes, entrepreneurs, and biohackers.
We have big plans to grow and are well funded. Our backers include the early investors in Revolut, Charlotte Tilbury, Bolt, and Just Eat.
We are looking for our first Marketing hire to join our team. If you are an entrepreneurial, proactive, tech-savvy professional experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would love to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills, is self-motivated, loves digital marketing and is able to work independently to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. A great sense of humour and a positive attitude are a must!
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies across influencers, paid and social media.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns - together with agencies or freelancers in performance marketing (Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram & Youtube), search marketing, affiliate marketing, social media marketing and email marketing.
- Building tailored multi channel marketing strategies with precise & ambitious KPIs.
- Working with an external designer to brief top-notch creative assets across social media platforms: Tiktok, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Analyse and track performance results, and the ability to adjust approach accordingly.
- Lead website updates and initiatives to constantly improve the customer journey and sales.
- Monitor, report and respond on feedback, online reviews and customer queries.
- Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Liaise with Leadership to help shape new products and features.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
Deep knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
Hands on experience with social media management for brands.
Proven work experience as a community manager.
Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
Incredible attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Native English, with ability to draft blog articles, marketing materials including ad copy (strong copywriting skills required).
Entrepreneurial mindset, very hands on, focused on making it happen, highly ambitious and has a proactive nature.
A strong interest in the Health & Wellness space.
In return, we offer:
- The chance to be part of an ambitious & revolutionary e-Commerce company
- Flat hierarchy and cooperative working atmosphere
- Freedom to bring forward and execute own ideas
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Remote or work in person in Dublin or London
This job has everything for the right applicant and is available immediately. All applications are treated confidentially, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Exact title dependent on experience