Want to work in a design-led company transforming a service that's been ignored for too long?
You will have heard of CRM software - from Salesforce to Pipedrive. But what about SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)?
Supply chains are becoming increasingly complex, with the need to access startup innovation, track carbon and impact data and work with local SMEs. Supplier data is fragmented across multiple systems and spreadsheets.
IAND helps enterprise organisations to transform their supplier management, giving 360º visibility and critical insights on thousands of suppliers (startups > global tech players) for the first time and the tools to collaborate more effectively. IAND reduces risk, improves performance and helps hit net zero goals.
We are backed by world class VCs including those behind Shazam, Zoopla, and LoveFilm.
Why join IAND?
- We love great design: bringing the best UX from B2C to B2B customers
- We are a people business. It is why people join. Why people stay
- We are scaling, so you can shape your career, try new things and expand your skills
- We are supporting the UK’s Levelling Up agenda
Everyone listens and has a voice. Everyone shapes IAND
Our CEO, Elspeth Finch MBE FREng has been innovating the infrastructure industry for 20 years and sits on the board of influential innovation and technology groups within BEIS and the IET. She is the Head Judge of the RAEng’s Launchpad competition supporting young entrepreneurs.
About the Role
A paid internship for three months - six months starting mid July. 3 days / week at IAND's central London office, 2 days remote (or 5 days in office if you prefer).
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join a growing tech start-up based in central London, working with some of the UK’s largest firms and solving real problems on a daily basis.
Reporting into our Chief of Staff, you will be involved in:
- Customer support: Participate in managing our support calls, online chat and inbox, ensuring high quality responses and constantly improving our FAQs.
- Product development: Play a key role in the launch of new features, including testing; creating support materials (including videos) and monitoring the success of product launches.
- Client success + delivery: supporting the Head of Customer Success to delight our customers
- Business research: supporting sales and customer success through research into the market and client needs.
What We’re Looking For From You:
- You’re organised and love getting things done
- You have a high level of attention to detail, and understand the importance of quality when communicating and working with clients across our brand
- You’re comfortable with data analysis and presenting your findings
- You have an exceptional ability to write well and confidence in communicating over the phone.
- You’ll welcome feedback and direction but you’re not afraid to respectfully challenge the system if you suspect that there’s a better way.
- You relish learning and solving problems!
- Valid UK right to work.
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and spoken English
Application & interview process :
- Initial 20-minute screening call with our Chief of Staff
- 60-minute interview & task with two members of our team