Enabling better access to income and employment data for consumers across Europe
Mistho is building the future of open payroll for Europe.
Our goal is to help build the best consumer experiences in fintech that require income information. But not only that, we believe open payroll will enable further use-cases that can power the next generation of fintech innovation. Currently we are building the first version of our API solution for the UK and already today can provide access to more than 20 million UK employees to provide income verification.
What we're looking for
As a Business Development Intern, you will support one of our co-founders in day-to-day business and individually plan and execute projects. You will work closely with the management team and get the opportunity to join a fast-growing organization working towards selling a meaningful product with a market fit. You will be responsible for outreach and correspondence with potential leads and clients, scheduling sales calls and responding to product or business queries.
- Define target sales funnel and plan and execute active reach out
- Manage and keep up-to-date our sales funnel
- Prepare and participate in partnership meetings with new clients
- Understand existing product and roadmap, and respond to relevant queries
- Monitor existing POC development and prepare relevant analyses
- Manage and drive your own projects: At Mistho you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company and directly relate to building the future of open payroll
- Support the business: Help the existing management team to master daily challenges and get deep insights into existing operations
- Critically question, analyze and improve existing processes: We constantly aim to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency.
Skills and requirements
- You are studying business administration, economics, engineering or similar
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and to coordinate multiple projects
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about fintech
- Previous experience in consulting, high growth startups or another high-performance environment is a plus
What we offer
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams
- Attractive fixed salary: £1,200 per month
- Full-remote set-up in which you decide where you work from
- Transparency - We are building a remote first company, so the ability to communicate and share information for us is key. We live this with ad-hoc zoom meetings, daily check-ins and outs and as well as larger team updates weekly.
- Agility - Our ability to learn and adapt is at the core of what we do. We are at the beginning of our journey, so adjusting to a fast changing environment is key.
- Speed - When we do things, we do them right and fast, to deliver before any else. Our speed is what drives our customers to build great experience.
- Growth - We don't only worry about growth of the company but also about everyone who helps building it. We believe building something great together and at the same time learning and growing as individuals, is what makes Mistho a great place to work.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.