Feedr is looking for a strategic, passionate and enthusiastic person to join our Marketing team. We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to support the team’s digital marketing efforts to drive lead generation, further market penetration and brand awareness.
This is an opportunity for someone to really shape the digital marketing strategy and help Feedr solidify its position as the company scales.
Who We Are
Feedr is a food tech platform connecting offices to fresh, sustainable and healthy meals from the best artisan vendors in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Dublin. Feedr is redefining the workplace food landscape, using technology to build personalised menus and launch company food programs for teams in the office or at home.
We're fanatics about great food, great customer experience, and empowering people to have healthy, happy days at work. We believe that food should be transparent, well-sourced, and built to suit your personal needs and preferences, and we're using technology to do just that.
Feedr has raised two rounds of capital, backed by world class angel and VC investors and was acquired by Compass Group in 2020. We're a mission driven team and looking for passionate people to join us in redefining workplace food.
- Digital Strategy & Execution - own the strategy and execution for all key digital channels (paid and organic), with a focus on SEO, PPC, email marketing and LinkedIn. Work closely with the digital marketer to drive an effective and efficient digital marketing strategy across Search, Display and Social channels.
- Reporting - metric driven reporting - must excel at campaign and channel reporting, including Google Analytics experience
- CRM - experience managing email campaigns within a B2B CRM platform, such as Hubspot.
- Website - Work closely with the Marketing and Product team on on-page optimisations and funnel conversion improvement ideas
- Creativity & Innovation - build out A/B testing frameworks and mechanisms to test new channels, campaigns and products
- Cross-functional collaboration - work closely with the Sales, Account Management and Vendor team to ensure alignment across teams, projects and workstreams.
- Market knowledge - constantly looking for new and creative ways to drive brand awareness and market penetration.
- A performance-driven and goal-oriented professional with extensive growth marketing experience across channels
- 4-5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience at a best in class BSB brand
- In depth channel knowledge of Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads Manager - with a good balance of analytical and creative understanding of each of these platforms
- A proven track record of managing successful search and paid social strategies to drive positive business results
- Highly analytical - very comfortable with raw data, and love continually making things better, with a strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Able to create new, imaginative ideas to explore and test, including creating strong ad-copy, and overall confident with the more creative aspects of digital marketing
- Experience managing budgets and comfortable with quarterly, monthly and weekly budget setting
- The ability to maintain a holistic and strategic overview while maintaining hawk-eyed granular attention to detail
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape and emerging platforms and technologies
- Experience working with product marketing teams on funnel and onsite conversion journeys. Experience with platforms like Amplitude, Optimizely, Hotjar or others
- Strong communication skills when working with a small marketing team and cross-functionally
- Proven ability to track and manage KPIs and ROIs effectively
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- This is a chance to work in a forward-thinking technology company within a dynamic, fast growing team with a passion for great food
- A mission-driven culture oriented around helping people live healthier and better lives
- 25 Days Annual Leave, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days leave
- Subsidised daily office lunches through our Cloud Canteen platform
- Hybrid office and remote working with a central office location
- Team recruitment referral bonus
- Cycle to Work & Tech Schemes
- Gym Discount Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Learning & Development budget plus 6 days per year to put toward your professional development
- Remote Working Budget
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Volunteer Days off
- Regular team socials (in-person when things are back to normal!)
- The chance to make your mark on the business - as a small team everyone's opinion and drive to succeed counts. You'll never be a small cog in a big machine
Apply now to join a great team with a fun work environment and lots of food perks!
Check out our team page - https://resources.feedr.co/join-us/ to get more of an idea of who we are as a team. You can also read some of our blog posts here: https://blog.feedr.co/
Feedr is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.