Feedr is looking for a Product Manager (Customer Experience) to join our team. We’re passionate about building technology to ensure every workplace has access to the best local food vendors. We are a small, close-knit team where everyone is expected to challenge, question, and improve everything that we do to ultimately build the best possible product we can for our customers. We're based in London, the ideal candidate would be UK based with a willingness to travel to the office for collaboration.
As a Product Manager overseeing the customer experience at Feedr you are focussed on driving conversions and optimising the customer lifetime. You are passionate about delivering delightful and engaging customer experiences driven by insights.
This role is inherently cross-functional, you will work closely with tech, design, data, account management and marketing to implement solutions to support our growth.
You are highly analytical, adept at synthesising large amounts of information and confident at delivering to a deadline. The best candidates will have experience in optimising customer engagement in a high growth start-up. Familiarity with messaging services, header-less CMS’s and B2B2C platforms are a bonus, but more importantly were looking for a generalist adept at solving problems.
Feedr is a food tech platform connecting offices to fresh, sustainable and healthy meals from the best artisan vendors in London, Manchester, Edinburgh & Dublin. Feedr is redefining the workplace food landscape, using technology to build personalised menus and launch company food programs for teams in the office.
We're fanatics about great food, great customer experience, and empowering people to have healthy, happy days at work. We believe that food should be transparent, well-sourced, and built to suit your personal needs and preferences, and we're using technology to do just that.
Feedr has raised two rounds of capital, backed by world class angel and VC investors and was acquired by Compass Group in 2020. We're a mission driven team and looking for passionate people to join us in redefining workplace food.
- Support the VP of Product with defining quarterly roadmaps for the client experience. Provide insights and problem statements to hone our focus.
- Work with a cross-functional team including Designers, Engineers, QA and Data Analysts to deliver on our product objectives.
- Gather insights from our users and analyse data with support from our data team to inform new features and prioritise the backlog.
- Define work packages and release schedules alongside the Tech Lead.
- Work closely with the Tech Lead on the day to day management of your squad. Lead sprint ceremonies including daily stand ups, sprint planning and product grooming.
- Maintain and optimise workflow processes to ensure effective squad productivity
- Test and validate feature work ready for release.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the squad’s ability to meet strategic goals.
- Oversee issue resolution with the Tech Lead.
- Keep track of industry trends and new tools.
- At least 2-3 years into your product manager career with experience in building KPI smashing product engagement experiences.
- Driven by customer satisfaction and optimising client facing experiences for growth.
- Experienced developing, shipping and iterating with user focus.
- Proven ability to prioritise and no fear of saying no in order to drive the best product decisions.
- Some experience with software development lifecycle tools such as Confluence, JIRA and data analytics tools such as PostHog, Metabase or PowerBI.
- Able to engage with technical concepts and manage trade-offs.
- Able to think on your feet and problem solve.
- Capable of bringing people together and establishing clarity. A strong communicator and presenter, with experience influencing stakeholders.
- Love to work autonomously, but are able to earn the trust of others with a collaborative style.
- Passionate about product, food tech and eating great food!
- Experience in marketplaces or B2B2C products.
- Mission driven culture oriented around helping people live healthier and better lives. The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Work at a fast growing tech startup supported by a Compass Group Ltd, the market leader in contract catering. Recently acquired, we retain our startup DNA while having global reach.
- Fast paced work environment where you never stop learning.
- Rapid progression and opportunity for high performers.
- Convenient Central London office.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase 5 additional days, giving you up to 30 holiday days per year (plus bank holidays)
- Subsidised daily office lunches through our Cloud Canteen platform
- Hybrid office and remote working with a central office location
- A learning and development budget
- A budget to help set you up for remote working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Flexible parental leave options
- Cycle to work and Tech schemes
- Company pension scheme
- Team recruitment referral bonus
- Access to Spill to support mental health and wellbeing
- Transparent progression framework with quarterly performance reviews
- A dedicated People Manager with quarterly HR office hours for everyone in the team
- Regular team socials (in-person when things are back to normal!)
- The chance to make your mark on the business - as a small team everyone's opinion and drive to succeed counts. You'll never be a small cog in a big machine
**Please note we are happy to consider remote workers as long as you are located within -/+ 2 hours of the UK timezone.**
We're an equal opportunity employer and put a lot of focus on ensuring there is an open environment for everyone.