As a digital marketing agency, Social Gamma champions our pioneering clients by providing the best digital strategies and supporting them with our services. Our mission is to propel technology companies that are ambitious to grow using both creative and analytical strategies holistically.
We are now in a very exciting period of growth and are looking for a talented Designer to join the team. The ideal candidate will be a conceptual thinker with strong visual design skills. You will work across a variety of digital projects—from creating social media posts, ads, illustration and animation. You must be passionate about creating scroll-stopping content.
What You’ll Do
Design and create content for our client base mainly focusing on marketing, including but not limiting too:
- Social media Grids (including Stills, Animation, Video and GIF)
- Social media campaigns
- Company portfolio updates and maintenance
- Client presentations and pitch decks
- Ads for paid social
- Client Brand Guidelines
- Lead and manage the branding and graphic design projects process from research stage through final execution
Other responsibilities include:
- Work to design briefs and deliver thoughtful concepts in a timely manner, responding well to feedback.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain and develop the content strategy for our clients.
- Keep up to date with trends and best practices to help elevate the client engagement and brand awareness.
What you'll need:
- Have at least 1 years of Graphic Design experience either in-house or agency
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro (or equivalent video software).
- Have a creative, imaginative mindset and be self-motivated.
- Portfolio showcasing a range of design styles and aesthetics
- Great concept skills with a good eye for composition, colour and layout.
- An understanding of UI/UX (preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines with a flexible approach to prioritisation and requirements.
- Able to adapt to different brand styles and guidelines, maintaining consistency.
- Thrive on working in a fun and fast-moving environment.
- Eager to learn new skills and adapt to new approaches.
- Able to work at a very fast pace without compromising the quality.
- A quick thinker; confident with multi-tasking, working towards tight deadlines
- Interpersonal skills to establish strong relationships
Who You Are
You’re open : We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views. We are open-minded: to new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of working.
You’re optimistic : We believe in the power of creativity, technology and talent to create brighter futures for our people, our clients and our communities. We approach all that we do with confidence: to try the new and to seek the unexpected.
You’re extraordinary: we are stronger together: through collaboration we achieve the amazing. We are creative leaders and pioneers of our industry; we deliver extraordinary every day.
About Social Gamma
Location: Marble Arch
This role will require 75% in-office 25% remote.