Remote working: UK based candidates only
Qwikify is the next generation in document automation. We have developed an innovative web and mobile SaaS platform to automate document and record keeping processes. Our primary focus is the Health & Social Care sector, but our technology has applications across a range of industries.
You will report to the CEO and you will be our first sales or marketing hire. Your role will be to co-ordinate all sales and marketing activity to grow our user base and develop a marketing and pricing strategy for our B2B SaaS platform. This will primarily be a product marketing role, but will include areas of sales and customer success.
We will consider applications for both full and part-time roles and from both experienced candidates and recent graduates with a degree in Marketing or Business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early stage digital start-up and market a unique product.
Your role will include.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to generate a pipeline of qualified leads and sign-ups for our SaaS platform.
- Co-ordinating marketing activities with partners including inbound and outbound marketing, SEO, PPC, website design, branding, content marketing and email marketing.
- Plan new product and feature launches.
- Develop product messaging around our unique product features and benefits that set it apart in the market.
- Speak and present about the product to external audiences.
- Conduct market and competitor research around features, positioning and pricing.
- Gain a deep understanding of the target market, users, pain points and the buying process through interviews, surveys and data analysis.
- Conduct user testing for new products and features.
- Use data and in-app metrics to inform the marketing strategy.
- Take responsibility for the sales and marketing tech stack including Hubspot/Pendo. Identifying and making suggestions for new tools.
- Create sales and marketing content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Create self service content such as tutorials, onboarding guides and videos.
- Use your knowledge of the product (training will be provided) to create sample document automation templates for customers based on input from domain experts.
- Carrying out product demos and onboarding support.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing strategies and channels.
- Comfortable taking the lead on marketing, sales and customer success for an early stage digital start-up.
- Start-up mentality. Self motivated and entrepreneurial. Able to adapt work and plans to changing circumstances and priorities, supporting customer success and sales activities, working with available resources and able to deliver quality work.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong analytical skills, able to interpret data and develops plans and actions.
- Strong project management, problem solving, verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A fast learner. Enthusiastic about technology and able to pick up new skills and digital tools quickly.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing automation tools like Hubspot and analytics tools Mixpanel, Pendo, Amplitude is a bonus.
- A technology enthusiast and digital native, excited by the prospect of working for a B2B digital start-up with unique product.
- Knowledge of the Health & Social Care sector, digital care records, HR/Health & Safety policies and procedures is a bonus but not essential.