Job Title: Digital Marketing Exec - PPC
Location: London / Remote (Hybrid)
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna has a footprint in 20 different countries currently and we are looking for someone to join our team of excellent digital marketers in helping us increase our paid search footprint.
Reporting into and working closely with our PPC/SEM Manager you’ll be responsible for optimising and scaling our paid activity (PPC, Paid Social & Display) across numerous international markets. As a team of marketers we have already established a good foundation in our core markets and are looking for a passionate and meticulous digital marketer to help take us to the next level.
If you are looking to start, or build on your existing PPC experience, and develop new skills along the way, we’ll provide the expertise and training needed to help you become a true PPC star.
What’s in it for you?
What’s in it for you? Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in the US in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders. You have the chance to own your and the company’s growth in terms of:
- Managing and optimising our PPC spend levels and performance across some of our largest international markets, such as the US, Germany, France and the Netherlands.
- Create, analyse, and optimize very large-scale Ads accounts on a daily basis.
- Making large scale structural account changes using either the native UI or Ads Editor.
- Deliver against ambitious traffic targets – and then find a way to hit and exceed them.
- Execute A/B testing across our ads accounts and scale and replicate these to similar markets.
- Working closely with country managers and commercial stakeholders to understand each market's needs and opportunities.
- Reporting back to key stakeholders on account performance, competitive landscape and key opportunities to further improve the ROI.
- Getting involved in our efforts to optimise and scale our display retargeting and paid social capabilities across facebook and other suitable networks.
We want to realise the next level of success and you will utilise your own skills and experience across paid search, display and paid social to meet our goals.
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
- Excellent analytical skills & a passion for data.
- Results-oriented, ambitious & hard worker.
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Incredible work ethic, drive and passion
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Desirable - Knowledge of additional European languages
- Desirable - 1-2 years experience in PPC/Google Ads either in-house or agency side - Ideally on large scale account
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options (we are all owners!) and a contributory pension scheme.
- Wellbeing: Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health; enhanced maternity and paternity leave; 25 days paid holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays; and a full programme of wellbeing activities and events.
- Hybrid working: We are a fully hybrid company - half our workforce are remote. With employees located in different time zones, we embrace asynchronous work and ensure that everything we do reflects the hybrid nature of our workforce so that everyone feels included. We also have a travel programme to help facilitate teamwork across our global teams.
- Flexible working: For those working out of one of our offices (non-remote), we have a flexible working policy which means any full time employee can work from home 2-3 days per week - you can choose your office days. You can also request to work additional days from home.
- Diversity & inclusion: We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating an environment where everyone feels included and welcome. Our D&I committee helps deliver a programme of activities and actions to support this important area of focus.
- Training: Learning and development is an important pillar of our culture and there are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and grow whether through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Lots of this is done virtually to ensure that everyone is included.
A bit more about Adzuna
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 20 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 20 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme.