Do you know the difference between your rigatoni and your reginette?
Nonna Tonda is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their growing Customer Services team as a Customer Services Assistant.
• Confidence and a suitable telephone manner are essential. You will be speaking with customers each day and must always be polite and possess a charming manner.
• Dealing efficiently and proactively with inbound customer queries and complaints via a CRM called ZenDesk.
• A certain amount of sales experience will be advantageous and help earn extra commission by actively retaining customers wishing to cancel their subscriptions.
• Checking for problems with a customer's account setup and billing information.
• Liaising with delivery drivers regarding failed deliveries and coming to a solution promptly.
• Responding to all social media comments and interactions, including those on Facebook/Instagram/Trustpilot and Google reviews.
• Calling customers to chase failed payments and maintain an active balance sheet.
• Working quickly and efficiently as part of an upbeat, dynamic and friendly team.
This role will morph and change as the company and the team grows; we are looking for individuals who can embrace this and show initiative.
The position is a full-time permanent role based in Collier Wood four days a week and from home one day a week. You will oversee emails on a Sunday, traditionally one in four; this can be done remotely and will take an hour or two before noon.
The ideal candidate will be able to work with a high level of intensity and always focus and provide our customers and staff with a smile - to maintain a positive working atmosphere. This high-volume position will require you to work quickly with strong attention to detail, and you must work unsupervised with focus and accuracy throughout the day.
If you believe that customers matter and love talking to people, can problem-solve on your feet and want to work for a young company whilst becoming an integral member of the team, then we want to hear from you.
28 Days holiday, including bank holidays
Plenty of free pasta
A flexible working environment allows you to work from home one day a week
An open working environment will give you a voice whilst learning from others around you.
Lunch is provided each day you are in the office