Elucidate is a RegTech/RiskTech start-up based in Berlin building an innovative SaaS-based solution for Financial Crime risk management. Our flagship platform, the Elucidate FinCrime Index (the EFI) provides quantifiable and defensible financial crime risk metrics to financial institutions, highlighting risks as they emerge. Our goal is to identify and minimize their financial crime risk exposures, specifically focusing on money laundering, terror financing, and corruption risks. Think of us as the Moody’s of financial crime risk. The EFI is the first step towards a more interconnected and internationalized financial system actively working against criminals.
We pride ourselves on our exceptionally diverse and multidisciplinary team, joining us from previous careers in FinTech, investment banking, financial regulators, Big4 consulting firms, nonprofits, venture capital, and the public sector.
At Elucidate, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. We are looking for an experienced, quota carrying Senior Sales Executive (m/f/d) that can help us find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. In this role you will be responsible for the expansion of our customer base. Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships. You will help us drive revenue, exceed quarterly sales quota and contribute to expanding our customer base across Europe (and other potential markets).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Bringing your experience and best practices to teach us your ways in providing strategic input to optimize sales strategy, processes and operational implementation
- Developing strategic sales plans to effectively cover assigned territory and reach predetermined goals
- Prospecting, identifying and qualifying new business opportunities to establish your own sales pipeline
- Managing the entire sales cycle (finding potential clients, generating new relationships within named accounts and securing deals)
- Contributing to pipeline and forecast management to help drive cross functional alignment and expectations
- Driving outbound sales results to successfully sell Elucidate's platform and services.
- Present products to prospective clients, negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Managing communication between upper management and the rest of the sales team.
- Staying current with company offerings and industry trends
- Performing prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking.Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
*Some travel in the region might be required, to prospects, customers or events.
What you need to succeed:
- You have proven experience as a Sales Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- You bring 3+ years in a role reporting directly to upper management
- You are well-experienced in direct B2B SaaS or Software Sales with a verifiable track record of overachieving sales quota
- You have proven successful experience in leading sales cycles
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication skills, with an incredible comfort presenting software and solutions
- You are proficient in Google Drive, CRM software (currently Pipedrive), and web-based conferencing tools such as Zoom etc. with aptitude to learn systems
- You bring an ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- You are skilled in tailoring conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers, and at all levels of an organization
- You enjoy working in fast-paced, startup team environment
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
- A plus if: you have prior experience in the banking or financial services industry.
You should apply if you:
- Have a good sense of humor
- Are passionate about ethics in the financial services industry
- Love to work in an open and diverse environment
- Are curious and interested in regulated products
- Have a passion for technology and innovation
- Have strong critical thinking skills and a desire to change the status quo
- Love optimizing processes
- Are determined and diligent
Our offer to you
- An exciting mission and vision to rid the Earth of Financial Crime
- A values-driven high performance culture
- A flexible work environment and compressed work week
- Competitive pay and benefits, plus VSOPs
- Professional learning and personal growth opportunities
Client-centricity: “What’s in it for them?”
We always deliver on our commitments as promised, without exception, considering our client needs to be paramount
Impact-driven: Committed to mission and metrics, bias to action, results, and impact
We work with an intent to make a positive and meaningful impact on personal development, clients, business, and community.
Entrepreneurialism: Agile, flexible, and quick to evolve
We share the same goals, trust and support each other to achieve them. We contribute to the broader objectives regardless of our function. We change as the needs and markets change, and learn from failure
Intellectual Rigour and Curiosity: Constantly raising the bar
We are transparent and always communicate with candor. We always apply the highest standards of thoughtfulness in our work
Inclusivity: Open, bias-aware and non-discriminatory
We embrace the diversity of backgrounds and views and believe in the intrinsic value that comes from varied perspectives working together to achieve rich outcomes. We build for a fairer market, and actively work to reduce bias based on attributes such as race or nationality
We’re very proud of our unique culture and diverse team, comprising 20+ nationalities. We believe in the potential of everyone regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. The only thing we care about is what you bring to the table and how much you resonate with our company values.