We're looking for a super motivated individual to firstly help drive the success of our DRT services in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join WeDRT, a fast-growing startup in the transport/technology industry, at an early stage with fast career developement.
The role will be liaising with existing clients to maintain good relationships and help with any service developments, queries and growth plans. They have clients all over the UK and therefore offers the ability to travel and liaise with a range of organisations in both the public and private sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the companies strategy of successfully partnering with local authorities and businesses to expand their solutions reach, alongside the founders.
Ideally you will have:
- 2:1 from university in any degree
- Experience in a client facing role (professional, internships, placement etc), ideally within transport but not essential
- Passion for transport, successful partnerships and technology driven solutions
- Drive to be an integral member of an early stage start-up
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Professional development programmes
- Flexible working environment
- Membership @ Pavilion Club London
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme