You will be joining our fast-growing office and will help to establish a new team within the business, as we grow you will become an integral member of that team. You will have good sales and people skills, will listen to customer needs, and have a good understanding of customer services. The ideal candidate will be able to work with a high level of intensity and provide our customers and staff with a smile - to maintain a positive working atmosphere. This is a high-volume position that requires you to work quickly with strong attention to detail. You will be required to work unsupervised with focus and accuracy throughout the day. Colliers Wood & WFH, Monday - Friday only.
· Develop an extensive knowledge of Nonna Tonda and our products
· Call all customers wishing to cancel their accounts
· Work efficiently with enthusiasm and pace
· Represent Nonna Tonna in a friendly and approachable manner during all your interactions with our customers
· Daily management of call logs
· Can work independently
· Use your initiative to solve customer problems in a timely manner and minimise the cost to the business.
· Some sales and customer service experience and English must be a first language
· A solid understanding of Zendesk and ReCharge are advantageous however not essential
· Accuracy and attention to details
· Reliable can-do attitude
· The desire to succeed
· Excellent communication skills
· Reasonable computer skills
· Team player
· Work laptop
· Plenty of free pasta
· A fun working environment
· Lunch provided each day you are in the office
Commission based role of £20 per customer retained with a safety blanket of £11p/h for a minimum of 5 hours work per day, whichever is higher.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From £11.00 per hour