Optimum Health is a startup on a mission to provide considering, expectant, and existing parents and caregivers with the specialist coaching, emotional, and professional support needed at work - to reduce burnout, improve work/life balance and reach their career goals. Our business brings together people with a passion for inclusion, a desire to succeed and an enthusiasm to support parents.
We are looking to appoint an Advisor to join the Founders and three other Board Advisors and work in a non-executive capacity to help drive forward and achieve the firm's strategy.
The role will work closely with the Founders and other members of the new board when formed. The ideal candidate must have executive-level experience, preferably gained within a corporate environment, and a broad network of contacts to foster business relationships. Experience in HR and/or employee wellbeing/benefits with a broad base of contacts in this area will be a distinct advantage.
- Constructively challenge the Founders on a variety of business matters and provide an independent objective viewpoint
- Provide advice on Optimum Health's strategy and for meeting agreed business goals and objectives
- Foster business relationships on behalf of the company with clients, client prospects, vendors, industry contacts and others
- Uphold high standards of integrity and probity and support the Founders in instilling the appropriate culture, values and behaviours in the boardroom and beyond
- Support the sales of the products and services offered by Optimum Health across large corporations
- Take into account the views of shareholders and other stakeholders where appropriate
We are seeking an individual who possesses:
- A deep knowledge of how people's decisions are made within large companies in financial and professional services or big tech industries, including decision-making structures and processes
- A broad network of contacts ideally across multiple industries, including Banking, Insurance, Technology, Telecommunications, Professional Services, Retail, or Energy
- Held executive positions in the past at an enterprise company (1,000+ employees)
- A successful track record for business growth and expansion
Compensation: Expenses covered in the interim
- Based on mutually agreed ways of working, delivery of KPIs, and impact on shaping the company’s business, this role may be further formalised in future and compensated.
Time Commitment: 2 days per month/4-year term of appointment
Location: Monthly meetings will be virtual/remote and occasionally (quarterly) in London