Are you a Design Graduate looking to build a career in UI/UX design? Want to work on genuinely interesting and challenging projects? Want to join a supportive team that will help you learn new skills and develop? This might be the role for you!
Our client is an innovative digital agency, producing software, applications and associated media systems, such as Websites, b2b portals, training, and user interfaces for successful and well-known brands. They often work with brands associated with motorsport, including MotoGP, Supercars Championship and BWT – the main sponsor for Alpine F1.
Joining a small and supportive team of digital and design professionals, you’ll be responsible for designing digital UI products for the company’s biggest client and working on smaller client projects and some unique and innovative internal projects.
- Design multiple exciting and innovative user interfaces
- Collaborating with your local team and wider teams across Europe
- Creating designs for cutting-edge research and development products
- Regularly identifying potential improvements on current products for better user experience
- £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
- Work with a close, supportive team that will help you up-skill and develop your career
- Flexibility on working hours
- 20 days holiday (Rising to 25 within length of service) + bank holidays
- Casual dress code
- On-site parking
- Great location, close to Bicester town
To be successful, you will…
…have a degree in design
…have some experience in UI/UX projects (this can be personal or freelance)
…have experience with prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Invision
…have a good understanding and proven experience using graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator
…have strong written and verbal communication skills
…be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members and customers
…be able to balance multiple projects at the same time
…have a professional, positive and collaborative approach
…be genuinely interested in user behaviour
…be a conceptual thinker with strong design deliverability
…have a passion for digital design with a creative approach to amazing and inspiring UI
…have a burning desire to learn skills and programs
If creating new and innovative designs excited you, apply now!