Who We Are
We are a global digital communications company. We combine effective storytelling with innovative digital approaches to help businesses communicate clearly and authentically with any audience. Using performance marketing and corporate communications, we craft a seamless presence for our clients, positively influencing the awareness, affinity and action of the people that matter most.
You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams across the business so great communication and teamwork is essential. There is also the potential for travel as many of our clients are located in Europe and beyond (once it is safe to do so). We operate in a flexible way with a mix of office based and home working based on individual desires and requirements.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the role are:
- Managing and leading one or more designers in the creation of leading-edge digital experiences
- Accurate estimating of work. Working with project management to plan and manage work streams for on time and budget delivery
- Actively engage with clients to help build strong, lasting relationships. Inspire and motivate them to be creatively progressive
- Assist the Director of Design in hiring, mentoring and inspiration of the design team, evangelising design as a discipline.
- Keep on top of the latest industry trends and anticipate what is ‘next’ to help keep the business prepared for future shifts
- Active participation in the leadership of the Digital team, feeding into existing processes and procedures and also being open to changes to make to further improve the team and work output
- Assist in the development of the UX team, working across departments in shaping and building this both internally and externally as the discipline matures within the business
- Assist the Director of Design to define best practice and standards related to UX activities.
- Be a leading voice of UX in project teams and throughout the business and occasionally externally at company events.
Experience you’ll have
- A mix of User Experience and User Interface design skills – including interaction and Information Architecture design, psychology and usercentred design principles.
- Some experience of UX methods - Creating personas, user journeys, information architecture, page structure and flow
- Proven experience in a digital creative role as a UX lead or strong senior with leadership ability ready to take a step up.
- Proficient in running UX workshops (Journey and Empathy mapping for example) and User Testing sessions (including writing testing plans)
- Problem solver and able to evaluate a creative brief and develop original and innovative ideas
- Strong presentation skills and confidence to speak about the reasons for your decisions directly to clients
- Understanding of creative processes with a strong awareness for the importance of brand and identity within an organisation
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to take briefs, manage expectations and liaise with multiple stakeholders throughout a project
- Experience of designing content-heavy websites
- Figma is our tool of choice, but otherwise experience of Sketch, XD, the Adobe Creative Suite, prototyping and interaction tools are also useful
Why join us?
We are a collaborative, forward-thinking, innovative team and work on cutting edge tech. We are passionate about what we do and the products that we create. We offer a competitive salary, unlimited training and amazing perks as well as a flexible superstar environment.