What is PitchMe?
Every candidate has a talent and diversity of skills that employers are looking for. The problem is how to identify candidate’s capabilities and match the employer’s and candidate’s motivations. Our mission is to empower candidates to demonstrate their real abilities and knowledge allowing anyone with the relevant skillset to apply for a position regardless of their professional background.
We have grown 5-times last year and are used by >300.000 candidates and 2.500 employers. Among our users are Miro, Typeform, Intercom, Just Eat and other amazing businesses. PitchMe is among the 20 most promising HR tech startups in Europe, had won multiple international awards, including the MIT grant.
About the role
The PitchMe marketing team oversees all marketing and advertising initiatives—creating meaningful experiences and content that attract new candidates and employers to the platform. The B2B Marketing Manager will play a key role in supporting the strategy development, delivery, and evaluation of marketing and events specifically aimed at growing the B2B SaaS product of PitchMe.
The B2B Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing. A successful candidate will execute strategic marketing campaigns, and identify operational efficiencies and opportunities by developing a strong network of partners within the senior management, sales, and business development teams. This role will play a critical role in helping inform and shape a growing PitchMe, one of the fastest-growing SaaS products.
- Serve as a liaison between Marketing and Sales.
- Representing B2B Marketing strategy from planning and execution standpoint.
- Marry B2B team’s business priorities with your marketing expertise and use the tools available to you to develop & lead the B2B marketing playbook and roadmap.
- Own and execute the B2B Retention Marketing calendar to drive increased engagement and revenue.
- Continuously test and refine offers, segmentation, and messaging to better engage and retain our B2B customers. Rapid experimentation to identify and scale wins will be key.
- Work with the broader Marketing team to develop B2B-specific acquisition tactics: content, design, acquisition, SEO
- Initiate B2B campaign briefs, project manage campaigns and secure approvals from key stakeholders. Ensure quality execution of campaigns and track campaign performance.
- Leverage data, learnings, and insights to proactively make recommendations for future campaigns to improve performance.
- Measure the impact of the playbook by developing proper reporting with the Analytics team and communicating results to the leadership and cross-functional partners. You will have shared revenue goals with the B2B Sales team, so it’s critical to work closely with them on defining what works with our customers and what doesn’t.
- 5+ years of professional experience; previous experience in B2B marketing & campaigns owning & leading preferred.
- Track record of building scalable, end-to-end campaign and product strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. A solutions-oriented, creative problem solver with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to navigate and persevere in a fast-paced and fluid environment with minimal guidance,
- Proven track record of executing projects from start to finish with strong attention to detail
- Great team player; but you can also ride solo when needed.
- Hungry to help get PitchMe to the next level.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business/marketing/analytical or science field.
- Competitive salary + different perks
- Stylish office in Central London (if London based) or remote work opportunity
- Hybrid working model
- 28 days holiday
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, attendance at international conferences and meetups, and networking