- £25 000 basic, PLUS commission £50k OTE
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + additional holiday with length of service
- Company pension Scheme
- Medical Aid
- Onsite parking
Being a startup we are looking to add a ambitious and energetic sales people to help us take our business to the next level! To grow our sales force, you will be responsible for building Skrap's client base with construction companies, property developers and commercial stores to join the skip hire revolution.
Key for this person is to hit the ground running and great at hitting targets and have a persuasive manner plus have the ability to build rapport with a variety of people. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at Skrap who have a growth strategy and are thriving in the current climate!
- Identify potential business ventures for growth opportunities within existing client base as well as expand areas of business
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Prepare comprehensive tenders covering product requirements and pricing
- Build on your client base within the commercial waste and construction space
- Build relationships with businesses across the UK
- Promote the company’s products/services
- Working with the Marketing Team to enhance our lead pipeline and maximise visibility in a competitive market
- Work closely with the Sales Director to drive origination and growth in the business and bring exceptional borrower experience to the table.
Key skills required:
- Proven sales background in skip or construction hire experience
- Be knowledgeable about the full range of products and services offered
- Cold calls/site visits as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities which can be turned into increased sales
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Raise the company profile by attending trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Help to develop a strong sales ethos within the team
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Proven history of delivering strong growth and/or sales results
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- An ambitious and driven mentality who wants to push to beat targets with a hunter mentality.
- Proven track record in execution of sales strategy.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, passionate about sales and ensure that outstanding sales results are achieved on a daily basis
- A strong desire to work in Account Management, Sales or Business Development
- Minimum 3 years + in similar role
- Prepared to go the extra mile to hit target
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment
- Dynamic and KPI-driven – you aspire to stretch your target every month
- Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a tight-knit team
- The ability to work well under pressure
If you fit the requirements of the position and have the personality and ambition to take on a position like this, then please don't hesitate to apply.