distriBind is an InsurTech delivering Automated Data Exchange and back-office processing to the Insurance Industry. Primarily focused on the Delegated Authority sector, distriBind allows data to be passed from distribution to capacity in a highly automated manner whether using real-time APIs or more traditional bordereaux.
distriBind was formed in 2018 with the ambition to be the leading Global Delegated Authority solution and has been awarded a grant from Innovate UK for its Machine-Learning Capacity Utilisation Predictor, was runner-up in the 2020 ACORD InsurTech Innovation Challenge, was a member of the Lloyd’s Lab Cohort 6 in 2021, and graduated from the F10 Global Incubator and Accelerator in 2022.
We work as a remote-first company, with 1-2 non-compulsory office days per week in the Lloyd's Building in the heart of the City of London.
The Full Stack .NET Developer will perform development tasks in sprints to meet requirements and the company’s wider technology strategy.
An experienced programmer, the Full Stack .NET Developer will be comfortable handling both front and back end tasks and can work alongside the Product Team to deliver code against requirements in an agile environment.
- Research and estimate assigned tasks to support planning, seeking clarification where necessary
- Build, test and deploy code to meet assigned tasks in sprints
- Support junior members of the team
- Support the creation of documentation
- Stay up to date on changes in the Insurance industry or technological changes to help maintain distriBind as a cutting-edge platform
- Other activities as required from time to time to support the goals of the company and targets set
- Azure DevOps (repos, pipelines, CI/CD, software version management)
- Building SaaS solutions using Azure App Services, Azure IaaS, Azure Security, Azure AD etc.
- REST API development
- 2 – 5 years Full Stack .NET Development experience (C#, MVC) in an Agile environment, especially of data-driven enterprise applications
- SQL Server
- JS Frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular etc.)
- Experience building tools for data ingestion is a significant advantage, as is experience in Insurance
- Experience building “No Code” platforms for data manipulation is a particular advantage