📍 Location: London (Hybrid Remote)
🕛 Job type: Full time
Who we are
Tenzo is an analytics and AI forecasting platform with the mission of making restaurants as successful and sustainable as possible.
We are at the beginning of our growth with customers in 20 countries and 3 times as many signed locations as we were in 2021. We’re looking to supercharge this growth, getting real-time data into the hands of restaurant teams to make them more successful.
Using advanced analytics and big data techniques, we improve performance across a restaurant's operations, focusing on labour optimisation, customer experience, and accurate demand forecasting.
We are backed by Techstars and leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists and this is an epic opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, exciting start-up with a huge amount of growth potential.
Diversity and Inclusion
Tenzo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability status.
About the role
As our first full-time hire in product, you’ll help us build the function and accelerate our growth. We’re looking for someone who can help us shape our product roadmap, and work collaboratively across teams to help us decide what to get done and how. You’ll be central to the fabric of Tenzo!
We have 3 core products - Data Manager, Insight and Predict – initially we’ll expect you to own 1-2 of these. You’ll help run the sprint process, working closely Engineering, UX and QA, while also helping to bring the Sales and Customer Success viewpoints into the planning cycle.
Most importantly - you’ll ensure the customer perspective and a data driven approach are central to how we make decisions.
- Own the product roadmap for 1-2 core products at Tenzo
- Bring the customer perspective into everything you do
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, QA and Design to execute on the roadmap
- Manage competing priorities and help us understand what to do and when
- Help us become more data driven as a company and a product organisation
- 3+ years of experience working in a Product Management role in a startup, ideally B2B SaaS
- A “data first” approach to work - bringing KPIs and data to the table to help us make trade-offs and monitor performance
- A “design first” approach to work - focusing on user needs, aspirations, wishes and needs in attempting to solve their problems.
- Good technical understanding and ability to both relate to engineers and help estimate effort involved
- Have experience running tests, assessing impact and then incorporating learnings into a product and roadmap
- Ideally has some experience leading user-research e.g., focus groups, surveys etc.
- Strong process management and communication skills
Work perks and benefits
Tenzo is committed to improving the general well-being of our team members. As our 'Passionate about our people' value states: we aim to create a supportive and diverse environment for our people to grow. Working as part of a small team, you will benefit from a level of responsibility from the get-go. We also commit to a dedicated time for personal development and clear career progression in an exciting time of growth and development of the company.
- 💻 Tenzo Swag
We’ll hook you up with workstation perks, Macbook and all software needed on your first day!
- 🏡 Work from Home
You'll receive a £75 work from home set up budget, which renews every year
- 🕰️ Flexible Working
We follow a hybrid working model, 1 day in the office and the rest is flexible
- 📈 Stock Options
Eligibility to our stock options program
- 💰 Pension
ESG pension scheme
- 🚇 Office Location
WeWork Marylebone - North West House, 119 Marylebone Rd, London NW1 5PU
- 🍴Customer Lunches
Every month we plan a team lunch at one of our customer’s restaurants!
- 💗 Your Development
Dedicated time for personal & professional development (we’re supportive of external L&D resources when needed) and monthly lunch and learns
- 🌴 Annual Leave
20 days of holiday (increasing to 22 after 1 year and 24 after 2 years tenure)
- 🚀 Start-up Life
Working as part of a small team, you benefit from a level of responsibility from the get go
- 🥳 Socials
Monthly events both in person and virtually!
Please note: exclusively no recruiter emails for this role. We have established recruitment partnership agreements in place and no need to work with additional recruitment partners at this time.