Unicorn Brewing is a London-based digital marketing agency providing social media services to VCs, financial institutions and start-ups 🚀
We are looking for an individual who can create content (primarily social media content for LinkedIn) and also be the direct account manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to develop their graphic design skills whilst also learning how to build relationships with customers in the industry.
As you develop within the role you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, optimise processes, and ultimately bring your creative spark and ideas to life within businesses across the world.
In this role you will:
- Produce creative that could be seen by hundreds of thousands of people.
- Be exposed to exciting and innovative commercial clients and deliver on client briefs.
- Have support from the Founder of Unicorn Brewing
- Deliver value externally to clients but also internally to Unicorn Brewing through your experience, creativity, and ideas.
- Be a valued member of the team to help us achieve our mission of challenging the agency space.
Apply if you want to...
- Join at the start of a high-growth period for Unicorn Brewing and grow with the company.
- Develop & produce high-impact content
- Learn about the more commercial/business side of being a part of an agency
- Learn how to manage clients and develop important relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Have the opportunity to be introduced to the London Start-Up scene with meetups, events, and co-working spaces.
- Surround yourself with a work culture that is forward-thinking, innovative, & mission-driven with opportunities to learn/develop your skills.
- You are a passionate Graphic Designer and love developing/growing your skills who are looking to take a role with a slightly more commercial perspective.
- You can work on a brief and deliver on deadlines.
- Be able to use the Adobe Suite.
- You are willing to work hard and adapt when needed to make sure we are delivering the best service to our clients.
- You are polite and kind when working within the team and when representing Unicorn Brewing externally.
- You get that no player is bigger than the team. You fit right into our culture of supporting and helping each other.
- You must be based in London
Nice to have
- Some commercial graphic design experience.
- Ability to create motion graphics/simple 2D graphic animations.
This role is generally remote-based, however, we do like to meet up and work together often and work some days in WeWork.
- Opportunity to visit WeWork to work together some days (free coffees, beers and a great community).
- Team events/get-togethers (Food, activities, meetups).
- Competitive Salary to match experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, colour, national origin, religion, race or marital status. This job description(s) is intended to express the scope of the job. However, this job description is not an exhaustive list of requirements, responsibilities or working conditions connected with the position.