- Experience in an applied research setting and/or product research and development
- Experience in conducting research in digital products
- Experience of conducting usability testing, moderating, user interviews and running workshops
- Understanding of Design and UI principles, preferably with a background in UX, UI or Product design
- Ability to engage and communicate confidently with extended (internal and external) team stakeholders
Our team consults with startups and emerging technology companies to enable growth across brand, experience and partnerships. This role will be working closely with teams we have partnered with to explore, design and deliver product experiences to support the development of their business
- You will participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
- Help to deliver a customer-centric, experience led product to market that solves real world problems faced by customers.
- Proactively troubleshoot UX issues on digital platforms, and support where they sit with the wider strategic objectives
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our clientʼs business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
- Switch between market analysis, discovery and delivery with our clients dependent on project need
- Deliver concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Figma, Miro and other tools.
- Optimise your work through user testing, feedback and exploration
- Understand and support delivery of the product team strategy
- Lead projects from start to finish, managing stakeholders expectations and delivering against timelines
- Keep abreast of trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies.
- 2+ years working as a UX Researcher
- Deep understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods, and knowledge of when to apply each effectively
- Deep understanding of balancing business and user needs
- Proficiency in prototyping and wireframing
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting insights across teams
- A well organised and structured approach
- A positive and proactive attitude
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, high growth startup
- The chance to work on exciting early-stage products, where your work has real impact
- A supportive and highly skilled team, who are passionate about delivering innovative experiences
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us
Why work with us MOVE78 is a creative capital studio and strategic partner for founders, investors and innovators to create, grow and accelerate their new ventures and digital products.
We are focused on product, growth and brand strategy, and how they interact within high growth, high technology companies.
We believe growth occurs in the confluence of Brand, Product and Business Model innovation. To do this, we act as an embedded function to founders and executive teams and we move at the speed you move to do more with less. We build teams and capabilities with a highly aligned and incentivised model, aiming to deliver growth, not billable hours.
Our team has a unique blend of experience as investment and acceleration professionals, as well many years working in digital innovation and branding at world renowned marketing agencies.
Read more about us here: http://move78.studio
If you are passionate about conceiving, developing and growing digital products, at the cutting edge of emerging tech, we hope you apply to join our team.