Role: Creative Customer Success Manager
As part of the Shuttlerock team, you will be joining a growing team in an organisation that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth, working with some of the world's top advertisers. We are looking for over-achieving individuals that thrive in a constantly evolving environment, and self-starters that need limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience and quantifiable success in an advertising or media sales environment and experience in omnichannel digital marketing solutions.
Localisation : London, United Kingdom
- Deliver best in class service to our client partners through account management, project management, and creative expertise.
- Deliver on creative projects within committed timeframes.
- Work directly with channel partners (e.g: Facebook, Google), advertisers, and their agencies.
- Onboard new partners onto the Shuttlerock platform whilst driving for repeat orders post the initial project.
- Package our product suite in the most compelling way relative to a brand's objectives.
- Build strong client relationships both within our brands and across our main channel partners (eg: Facebook, Google).
- Work with your clients’ creative and media buying teams to understand their brand guidelines and communicate it to Shuttlerock internal production teams.
- Educate clients on industry creative trends, new service offerings, and best practices.
- Create and lead content distribution to clients and channel partners.
- Partner with central teams to deliver relevant feedback and ideas that enhance our content and product roadmap.
- Be a team player that supports the wider team and where there is ambiguity sees opportunity to define and lead.
- Providing strategic creative direction to clients
- Project managing projects to ensure they run on time whilst managing the different internal/external stakeholders to ensure project efficiency
- Delivering QBR Reports
Ideal capabilities & experience:
- University degree, preferably in Advertising or Marketing, Communication
- 3-5 years experience and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Must be well organised, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, highly visible environment.
- Ability to translate client/agency briefings into internal production briefings for our designers.
- Comfortable leading calls and meetings with clients, partners, and key stakeholders.
- Possess a solid understanding of client objectives/goals and can translate their vision into tangible proposals that add value and meet their requirements.
- Ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders within our channel partners and direct customers and agencies at all levels.
- Ability to understand the main drivers of creative performance and clearly explain recommendations and historical results.
- Ability to see and understand opportunities for upsell and spot additional brand creative opportunities.
- Excellent communicator.
- Self-starter used to dealing with ambiguity and ideally having worked previously in a fast paced start up.
- Ability to travel across your clients' offices for in-person meetings, when appropriate.
- Advertising platform certification eg: Facebook Blueprint - are a big plus.